1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlimited scout day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Mar 6, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I heard there’s going to be a unlimited scout day from March 10th to March 11th

If so then please have a even happen so we can farm lots of artifacts
    WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I'm curious why, to be honest.
  3. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Make this happen,Rovio!
  4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy

There was a unlimited scout day announced in the flogger news section on 4th march, my clan tried it out but when you got through the scouts and tried to do another marker it took you to the scout refreshments page to use a berry.

So i put a ticket in asking "if it was just us that it wasnt working with, was it starting at a specific time, or was it a mistake".

Finally got an answer, after it had ended, and apparently you could have had an unlimited amount of scout restores by watching a video, instead of the normal 1 or 2 a day you usually get.

Was really good of them to not tell us that in the event announcement!
  5. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Dunno what exact ticket you got or they are confused.

Screenshot floats around that it will be this weekend for 24hours and the announcement was placed too early. Because FB post would have informed us about such kind of event. And also Bomb event was still active, so it's unusual to have two events at a time.

And to top it off, it could be because update is expected anytime soon and we will have clans disabled until update will be sorted out and then all players will get forced update, where you cant play a game witout an update. So this event could be like a present for our inconvenience
    Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  6. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy

Yup your right it waa confusion, I just got another reply to my angry venting that it wasnt explained good enough and that lead to my clan missing out. Apparently the reply I got the 1st time round was before they spoke to the development team and where told it was a mistake. Im glad that we didnt miss out but the replys I got just shows how terrible the internal communication between teams in Rovio really is :confused: Screenshot_2018-03-06-10-56-04.png Screenshot_2018-03-06-10-56-13.png
  7. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

One of their team said that extra points in a first hour of bomb event was a prize or some kind of BS like that. And other team member said it was unintentional mistake and another member was false.

So yeah, they need serious training in communications and not lying to the players
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy

They just make BS up as they go. It is sadly the new norm with most corporate customer "service" employees.
    Finding a company that is actually consistent with customer care & how they fix their mistakes is quite rare these days... :(