1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unfair

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cowboysfan, Jul 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Why is a Porky Butchers clan member in my league

Attached Files:

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The same reason that you're in that league: they started the week with a number of trophies less than 8,000 but more than 6,999. As for why they're in your league specifically instead of any of the other ones within that division, leagues are filled on a first come, first serve basis, and anyone starting PvP during the week will either be assigned to a league that hasn't filled up yet, or if the last one created has reached capacity, will be the 1st participant in a brand new league that any subsequent players in that division starting PvP for the week will be assigned to (until that reaches capacity and another new league is created, etc etc). You both just happened to start your first PvP battle for the week during the window where that league had not yet reached capacity.

I'm not really sure what you're complaining about as unfair exactly.

3. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Because Rovio lied to me

4. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

I earned the league

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

we already told you Matys lied or did not know what he told you about this...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

I told you

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Who cares. I could easy have been I. Your league and my team is stronger than his. I rarely play the arena because I don’t need the eco. Thus I stay in 7.000-8.000 league most weeks

Cowboysfan likes this.