1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UNFAIR! Why is Major Pecker’s Daily Challenge Unavailable to New Players?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SilentKilla, Nov 28, 2017.

1. SilentKilla

SilentKilla Hatchling

Many of you may not even be aware, but Major Pecker’s Daily Challenge has been yanked (no pun intended) COMPLETELY from all new players that started within the last 2 months. Why is this? This seems very unfair to newer players because they do not get the opportunity to earn those valuable extra rewards each day.

This is also unfair to Clans as a whole if some members are not able to participate & contribute towards MP Clan rewards. Which then leads to Clans discriminating against accepting newer players as well as creating a widening gap & unfair advantage to players who can do MP over those who cannot.

Does anyone know if MP will eventually be available to ALL players? And if so, when? Got some ANGRY players in my clan over this MAJOR issue.

SilentKilla
    Quackin Ducks

Also it was a pretty d!ck move making it so that you cannot earn all your individual rewards without having to spend 100 gems...

2. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Oh I’m very aware of it as a clan leader. It just isn’t. Not until Rovio fix it

VeronicaVaughnV and SilentKilla like this.
  3. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

There are dozens of posts about this on these forums, and countless posts on Rovio's ABE page that they delete - people are raging about it and are being ignored.

SilentKilla likes this.
  4. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

I wrote about it to game staff here on forum. He clarified my question and I still got no answer. Write to them, until they answer

Wintermute and SilentKilla like this.
  5. Abis

Abis Hatchling

some news about this major problem? i got a clan member with this problem

6. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

Still no answer. Write yourself to someone

7. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

686753B7-9E7B-4A40-9A6F-097C773FB6C4.jpeg 3ACDDF6A-9745-4E40-BC1D-2B85F03CA7B4.jpeg A member of my clan had this problem, wrote Rovio, and got a reply which I will share here.

8. Barry

Barry Super Cool Bird

It’s like they want to set a standard for annoying customers.

Absolutely ridiculous.

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Looks like Adam is being a idiot again like always

10. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

That is their generic response.. I got the same response when I recommended a damage buff to Steamship Terence. That was 5 weeks ago. Not one change to him has been made.
    This f-in team is retarded...

They changed the whole supershot system in light of the Major Pecker addition to the game and then made Major pecker be the place to get those supershots and then like the retards that they are, Removed it for the newer players.. So not only new players are missing out on a game feature, They also can't contribute to the clan and will struggle to rank up their supershots. VERY SMART ROVIO, VERY SMART. As we all know, it takes tons of supershot totems to upgrade your ranks. Without the daily.. Consider yourself " SCREWED"

This is the last rovio game i will be playing if changes arent made soon. This change doesn't even make sense at face value, because the reward structure has been changed so that you have to pay 100 gems to get the silver ticket and about 80% of the time if you want the 3 totems included. So why are they restricting it from new players.. Its f-in beyond me.. But if i was to guess..They would give you some retarded reason like there are cheaters in the game and thus their solution to fix this issue is to ruin it for all new players.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017 at 6:41 AM
    Riedgu likes this.