1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unfair tweaks as we play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barbara Ashburn, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Barbara Ashburn

Barbara Ashburn Hatchling

Ever notice how the game changes or players malfunction during events? The beast event, Byron wasn't upgrading power ups. He worked fine in battles and the arena, but not the event. And the latest pirate challenge, anyone notice how the scouts took an hour vs the standard 30 min?

Now when I asked support for help about Byron, I was told they were aware and researching the issue, which was never fixed. When I asked about the scout time, I was told to restart my phone and if that didn't work to reinstall the game. Why lie when they know they tweaked the game to keep us from winning what we should?

And yes, as advised by the support team lol, I have screen shots to prove my case about the scouts. I spend too much $ on this game to be cheated with game change whenever they feel like it!

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Scouts have always been an hour since global launch in June 15 2017. If your clan has the scout perk activated then scout timer drops depending on what level its at. However even then it would not go to 30 min as the levels are 1* 60 min, 2* 54 min, 3* 51 min, 4* 48 min, 5* 45 min

Buds and A. Wolf like this.