1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unevolved lv80 annie or prestige 2 dr probo in a claude team?

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Tirona, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Tirona

Tirona Hatchling

Current team is pvp focused claude, billy blitz, dr probo, jaqueie and carson.
    Should I wait to replace probo in my team with evolved annie or just replace him now?
    Annie still deals much better crit damage(11000 vs 7500) than probo despite the ~2000 power difference, so better healing from claude, but is it worth the hp dip?
    I typically rely on jaqueie or carsons ss attacks to clear the board, so the annies current 3 turn ss countdown doesn't bother me much.

2. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

Annie is better then Dr. P. I'm really disappointed in his performance in arena.

3. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Go for annie

4. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

I got rid of the Dr after evolving him at 60 to get the achievement. I have very, very, rarely seen him kill any full health pigs during arena battles and decided not to keep his sorry @zz. My Prestige 5 Annie is awesome, and she was even before maxing her out.

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

My Probotnik is at level 72 mind control and I can usually kill pigs in one hit if I get a critical or damage power-up

6. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

I have Dr at 100 with SS 8 and he never killed fresh pigs in arena in one try. I replaced him with Eddie and his SS is 6 and even before I got him to 100, he was much better in arena. But only the red skin Eddie. I only use Dr in arena. I don't even use him in major pecker. Carson is better in it.