1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to play campaigns on the world map

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Reddog, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Reddog

Reddog Hatchling

I’m unable to play any campaigns against the pigs on my world map. The game closes itself, either when I send a scout, select a game vs pigs or if I rarely can actually fight, it closes before or after the reward screen. This has been intermittent for roughly two weeks and is getting worse. I’m unable to earn birds and can’t level up or evolve.

I’ve restarted my iPad and that didn’t help.
    Level 149
    Reddog

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

The few Rovio personnel that do have accounts here don't post or respond to anything here. If you are having issues you will need to either submit a ticket in game or via email to support@rovio.com.

Also I would suggest you remove your account ID from your post unless you want someone else to hack it and take possession of it.

I would suggest minimally doing an uninstall/reinstall. Once reinstalled logout of the Facebook app on your tablet if you are logged into it, and instead login to Facebook the browser and then connect to it in game. This has helped a few with the issues you are seeing.

3. Narc

Narc Hatchling

Even when you do submit ticket, Rovio doesn’t do anything. They keep telling me a fix is in its way but they still can’t get their act together or just don’t care.