1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to connect to server AGAIN!!!!!! and other rants.. WTF!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FFirecracker, Jan 17, 2018.

1. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

I just started playing this game before Christmas. It's already the 3rd or 4th time it does this!!! I'll be playing fine and then out of the blue I can't connect for like 2 - 3 days at a time, until again out of the blue it gets back to normal.

WTF?!!!!!!

I've sent tickets every time, they keep apologizing and saying try this try that which nothing works, yet they never seem to have a solution for me!! Don't you know what your own damn error messages mean, what makes them pop up and how to resolve? Come on now this is ridiculous!! This is my favorite game, it's winter, I'm hibernating, and when I go 3 days without being able to play it really, really gets to me. Can you PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH BACON!! FIX THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

My other rant, might as well get them out, is the friggin pvp arena. Dunno what's going on in there but when I start losing it's one loss after another, no matter how skillfully I play, stuff happens that defies all logic, i.e. opponent striking twice in a row, pigs moving to my side magically from the other side, me winning and them bam I'm wiped out by some unexplainable forces, etc.. is it just me?

2. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

For me, connection issues have seemed to be more prevalent lately (of course it MUST be our slow connections), but I have not seen anything last DAYS. Clearly something else must be going on with your game, and Rovio should be able to figure it out (without making you factory reset your device).

With regards to the PVP, I have noticed lately that the fights have tended to be tougher to win. I tend to win the majority of my fights, but lately I am doing absolutely nothing differently, and I seem to be losing more than I had before things changed. I have also witnessed what appears to be crazy amounts of damage coming at me (my team is strong enough that team strength differences should not account for this degree of disparity).

One other thing I have noticed. For this Chuck event, the regular battles seem to also be tougher to win...pigs seem to not be damaged as much as they used to in similar battles. For example I have a level 5 Claude with I think a level 9SS, and he can typically wipe out any pig with one shot (assuming said pig had already taken a few normal hits), but during this event, pigs are surviving his attack. I think some tweaks have been made for this event...

FFirecracker likes this.
  3. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Tks starman for your feedback, it gets so frustrating, I'm trying to find a new game app to play instead, sad it has all these issues

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I think you've had an encounter with the Yellow Excavating Pig there.
    Did you read their passive?
    "Reduces damage from all birds except yellow ones", and
    "Raises a shield for 2 turn(s) that only yellow birds can penetrate. Damage dealt by birds of other colors is reduced."

Cowboysfan and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

PVP opponents are rotated each 10-15 minutes. If you lose all the time - wait a bit ant then fight. Other batch of opponents could be easier to kill

6. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I don't typically catch any explanations of these events...they start, I play...but that certainly explains my experience. I only have Cyril, so I am a bit handicapped in yellow-favored situations. This is why I REALLY want Chuck...at 10X so far and no luck...

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I have 2 Billy the Blitzs and I think my Steve is better than him in the long run.

Cowboysfan likes this.