1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Don Bacons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cowboysfan, Jul 7, 2018.

?

Are there two Don Bacons

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Not reached the battle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

There are two Don Bacons, is this a glitch?

2. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

wtf is this?

3. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Spam.

Also where do you see two don bacons

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Level# and screenshot will help.

When I am in those nasty levels I don't look at how many of what are sitting in front of me. I look at the pigs' SS counter first. Killing off the small pigs are always good but you need to try hurting the big ones every turn if you can.

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

The bot is too "trusted" enough to not be able to be removed with the spam tool that I have. I wish Rovio's mods would come on more to sort out these kinds of problems since I don't have the power to manually ban jojo83 myself.

6. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Do the mods ever come on anymore? Last I saw was July 2018.

7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

The only mod we have that comes on is remix, and as he said he doesnt have enough permissions to get rid of them. The "staff" ive seen on was elsa back in Aug. The problem is we dont know what "staff" Rovio have left, they did just go on that firing spree recently...

8. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

@RemixFTW if we keep reporting the bots posts will it become less trusted so you can remove it?

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Probably not, also I think the staff only come back to post the patch notes.

10. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

@RemixFTW Raise a ticket with Rovio: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

11. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

12. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

What events were running in July? Bot can add necromancy to its long list of transgressions. Hopefully Robot Devil has a special place in Robot Hell for it ;)