1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trey Lvl 60 supershot choice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loox, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Loox

Loox Super Cool Bird

Trey can level into a Jedi-look splitting into 5 birds that do 1229 damage...
    or a Sith-look splitting into 2 birds that do 1229 damage.

Does anyone else see my confusion? What am I missing?
    Why wouldn't I choose the Jedi look with 5 birds creating massive combo hits vs 2 birds doing the same thing.

I like the Sith look better, so if there is something to the 2 bird version please let me know.
    IMG_0854.PNG IMG_0855.PNG

2. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Choice 5 birds - Jedi

3. Loox

Loox Super Cool Bird

Okay. Thanks! But what does the other one do? Just two birds with higher damage hitting less often vs 5 birds with lower damage hitting more often

4. Desert Song

Desert Song Tiny Birdy

Yeah......based on that wording alone, one choice is obvious, the other is junk! No clue if there is really any kind of difference, since I don't have a Trey. And I really hate the generic wording on descriptions like this. Like some birds do "huge" explosion damage. But what does huge mean!!!? Give me numbers, Rovio!

5. xyanua4

xyanua4 Hatchling

Lol, Starwar , *hug*:D

6. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

I'm not sure, but I think that the 1229 damage is not for each bird Trey splits into. It's the total amount of damage. So if he splits into 2 birds, they deal 614.5 damage each, for every time they hit a pig. And if he splits into 5, that means they do 245.8 damage each. So you have more chances of hitting birds, but less damage is being dealt with each hit.

(P.S. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.)

Loox and Jolteon Grace like this.