1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

transcend finally here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tobis gmail, Apr 8, 2019.

1. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

I was finally able to "awaken" a bird

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

And what do you think? Which bird did you transcend?

3. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

M. matilda, M. chuck and M. Claude.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

You have enough to do all 3?

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Hope I do not come up against your team in the Arena.

6. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

I *had* enough to do all 3... sacrificed 3 of each regular matildas, chucks and claudes. unfortunately I don't have enough spare 5 star birds to awaken GFF

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Congrats for being one of the first to achieve this goal. You will be our guiding light going forward.

So what is the next thing you can do once awakened? If I remember correctly you can now upgrade from 100-150. Do you fuse with other birds and use the same essence and gold to do this or something else? Imagine that this will get really expensive or at least time consuming to mine the resources to get there.

8. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

Did they hold their master status?

9. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Inspecting the top arena clans and their players, boy, their birds rocket through power, and it's not even a joke.
    A level 150 maxed out Matilda deals way over 20K damage, and a level 141 Chuck deals nearly 6000 damage. That's scary.

Monty Topple and PolliSoft like this.
  10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

The effect in the arena remain to be seen. Chuck tends to kill all that it can suck into its path already in arena. How will the average arena plays out is unknown as I have not started my arena yet. Could be later today or tomorrow.

Just wish Rovio will sell prestige totems alone as opposed to packages with other "junk" or charge us in gems.

11. Monty Topple

In my buddy list I have a member with 5 birds at 150 :eek:. Team power at 175k and still a lot of places to mount gold runes. That's what I like to call "evolution" ;)

12. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

And they likely have to face 30k health arena pigs now, everyone seems to be forgetting about that part. I've already seen people in my grouping backing out their runes where they rushed in too fast.

13. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

They say, 3 birds of the same is sufficient... why does that not work then?
    [​IMG]

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

for 3 they have to match the bird your awakening, so you need 3 Carsons

honeybun likes this.
  15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

However, as i was hoping they would do, you can mix it up. Like 2 matching & 2 non matching... its not static like some assumed it would be.

16. Monty Topple

Of course, but seeing it this way, you can feel comfortable with level 40 birds in arena too. ;)

17. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Yeah, they could also not play arena at all for that matter, point is as was stated everyone rushing after the new shiny object without thinking about what could be affected. I instead plan to wait a bit, strategize and play it smart especially seeing others are reporting that the awakened skills aren't even functioning right at this point.

18. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

I think it was important to Rovio to get this implemented just prior to an event, and especially before the release of the new bird(s). They want players to use their upgrade materials on awakening so they won't have as much on hand for what's coming next.

honeybun, A. Wolf, Rando and 2 others like this.
  19. Monty Topple

I am totally with you! I will wait until first reports are out too. But in the end this game is about getting birds and making them stronger. So seeing how much additional power is possible is still exciting - especially when you have a lot of PL7/8/9/10 birds. :)

20. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

They could have changed the evo materials and essences anytime before as well, but changed it as soon as the event ended, and right before the start of another event...lost MPDC essence rewards, used dungeon keys just to get the materials when the essences were maxed at 200... Could have done with a week time to recover them... Lol

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019