1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tower Thief get a "buff" because of the Tower "Special"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wintermute, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

SO we get a shot at one of the more mediocre white birds in the game for the next day - "guaranteed" American Eagle on 70th floor...
    I didnt want the damn bird, but what I did get was back to back thieves - I bailed at 400 gem Thief on level 11!!!
    Wow, just wow!

Redders likes this.
  2. Skit

Skit Hatchling

I bailed at 100, Progressing Eagle mountain is not worth it if you are netting below what you won

Redders and Wintermute like this.
  3. Yeah same here. Thief at 2nd floor, 3rd floor, 4th floor...I just gave up there. That has NEVER happened even in the obviously rigged tower in AB2

4. Skit

Skit Hatchling

So, Eagle mountain obviously records your key strokes and has an AI that anticipates your next move, Try watching a youtube video of someone playing eagle mountain and play the exact same doors, you would go up way more levels than you you probably did (that’s how I got to 40!). What rigged is clearly the pvp, even after clearing the board 2 times, I lost some life on the second attempt and lost the matchup (There’s no way you could lose life after clearing the board irrespective of the damage/health/timer pigs) after the AI’s next move. Losing one game is no big deal to me but gives insights on how the game is built!

5. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

No keystrokes are recorded. No thieves are buffed. We can't even get them close to those gross protein shakes.

6. Skit

Skit Hatchling

Interesting, I guess its purely random then..

7. Abis

Abis Hatchling

nope is not :p . i had a match with pigs once. i had 25 arena tickets then i got a message that i will not be rewarded with the ticket if i play now so i played 1 arena pvp and then back to the pig fight. guess what ? they give me gold instead of that arena ticket. is a tricky mecanism but is not random.

8. Skit

Skit Hatchling

I have seen that happen to me as well. I think the deal is if you have a max of any one resource, then you will not be awarded any resource post victory, therefore you should use it up and then try playing and I feel the resource you get is random. This does not apply to the dungeons though, even if you max out on essences, you will still be awarded Evo material as you play them.

9. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

*A new formula has been discovered by scientists!! Win 100% of the times! GUARANTEED, devs hate this! *
    Step 1:Enter eagle mountain.
    Step 2: Enter the 3rd door to the right and then exit.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Claim your 20 daily gems and Profit.