1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Total rip!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D_Sizz, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Jordan Handrich

Jordan Handrich Hatchling

I was curious if the date already passed and they were just hoping no one noticed. If there is no deadline it could be years.

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I doubt it'd be months, really.
    Since it's settled in a law type fashion, then that's a sign of "ASAP", which could mean the next update.

3. Jordan Handrich

Jordan Handrich Hatchling

I just emailed Apple support to find out.

4. You know Rovio's boardroom very likely smells of crap from the pants-soiling that no doubt occurred round the table once they realized that the days of fleecing are numbered. They are faced with two choices: provide the odds and go transparent...or kill the app completely. Let's face it folks...they can't ONLY release the odds for just one device...someone will post the odds and do the math for the other devices once a reference number is openly set. And they wouldn't DARE claim that odds differ from one device to another, nor would they dare to actually make those odds differ. They are facing the feeling of being painted into a corner. I would just love to personally ask them "How does THAT feel?"

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

As the Dark Lord in Miitopia once said:
    "It's time to FACE the facts!"
    Well I mean Miitopia is a game about faces but you get the point...

6. BelethS

BelethS Hatchling

It's pure luck based. During the halloween event I got 2 Eddie, BM Byron and 2 HM Annie, with 2 10x gold tickets, around 6 silver tickets and 3 gem hatches (plus 6 free summons).
    During the christmas event I got 3 Santa and 2 Kowalski with 3 golden tickets, and 6 free summons.
    Now, during the Frost event, I got Frost with 2 silver tickets and 3 free summons.

7. Deja Dare

Deja Dare Hatchling

On my first account I had Eddie lvl 80, cold turkey, Claude lvl 100, Cyril, Santa, Grandfather Frost, and Carson lvl 100. Sold them all to help my teams XP. I hate the 3-tier event bird setup, if U get one event bird U should not be able to get the same one again; it should keep running through all 3, then start over at 1st event bird again. This game started out very fun, now with all these awful changes, this game is headed into Oblivion. Better 2 B patient and grind hardcore, than to spend money