1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

top clan joining?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Booser1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Any ideas about demands of top clans Ive been invited to join all top 3 but don't wanna lose sleep over it

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Try it if you want but you might get kick d if you are not carrying a hat they feel you should

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have heard from other clan members stories about these so called top clans. I think someone has a full time job just to keep track on the numbers. And I don't doubt for a moment the old timers / founders in those clans are probably excluded from these rules.

Go take a look in the Clan Recruitment sub forum. Some of them list their requirements.

Stories such as:
    - MPDC minimum per day is more than you can get by surviving all 10 levels. Hence you pay the 100 gems to go again!!!
    - Daily clan XP contribution that may cost you more than gold coins.
    - You need to complete at least the personal event top prizes (the old tested format).
    - Join certain Discord or other social medias groups.
    - Cannot be missing for certain number of days. You probably get kicked if you are away for 1 week.

4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Since that's the only way to actually get the last 3 Super Shot Totems, the overwhelming majority of my clan just does that as a matter of course, without anyone telling them they had to.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

6. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Thanks good to know

Cowboysfan likes this.