1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiffany in MPDC is a new meta

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

So, most of you knew that using Billie's (4*) SS you can get extra power-up. But he is lame compared to Tiffany (2*) .

[​IMG]

Sadly there is no video on YT how she performs in MPDC. Maybe someone of you could make it. But you can watch one if you have joined ABE group on FB (not page).

https://www.facebook.com/xgokas/videos/pcb.2141878362700032/1852994164751186/?type=3&theater&ifg=1

So, using Tiffanie's special ability to spawn extra power-up if any pig is hit in it's attack path - you can make insane damage and heal fully for the next two turn. So if you use Chuck or even Dalton (3*), you can easily heal at any time and kill some pigs.

I have checked it myself and it does wonders

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

does the evo matter?

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Actually her SS doesn't change, so doesn't matter. But I still level her to 60 and evolved, since I will be using her quite often :D

If you don't bother to spend extra 100gems, try a round of MPDC now :)

4. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Did you check her out per my post about her? :p

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I read your post, but I didn't pay attention, because its 2*.

After seeing video of her in action on FB - I grabbed her myself.

P.S. who want to try her out but don't want to waste MPDC run - use normal fight.

Place Chuck in the middle and Tiffany next to Chuck. Fire two birds horizontally, so they don't hit anyone. The fire Tiffany's path so it would be ahead of Chuck. And the fire Chuck in straight vertical line.

Chuck will attract some birds in white zone, spawn some power ups and he would clear all the board with massive damage and insane Critical

Some people posted video where Chuck has made 200 hits

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ummm, WOW! That was ridiculous! I just used QB, Chuck, TIFFANY, Chuck, QB (in that line-up order) for MPDC. Crushed all 10 waves, no contest. The QB's probably could have been anyone as I never really needed them per se. I think that some of the MPDC field layouts might be problematic if you cant shoot Chuck pretty much straight up & down, but it might be fine.

Tiffany is not a great choice for PVP as you need to delay doing any damage by a turn & her super low health is an issue. But, a weaker team could certainly benefit with her, especially early in the game.

Many thanks to Dosetsu & Riedgu... :D

7. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I think we will need to remember the layouts and position Chuck to the right ir left

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, that's why I put Tiffany in the middle with a Chuck on each side. I got lucky that both times I tried it was an open layout but I am interested to see how well it works with the other layouts that have obstacles. Too bad we cant know the layout before editing the team...

lol, now I'm wondering how a 2 Tiffany team would fair? ;)

9. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

Screenshot_20180305-120251_crop_384x399.jpg Actually, i prefer Sinbad (3* Blue Bird) to Tiffany. His advantages over Tiffany are numerous. For Starters:
    1. You don't need Chuck
    2. You don't need to have the birds cluttered together for maximum effect.
    3. Sinbad is 3* while Tiffany is 2*
    4. In PVP it is easy to tag all the pigs to spawn a powerup.
    5. In MPDC you can easily tag 4 and more pigs to spawn powerups.
    6. You can use Sinbad with any combination of birds for maximum effect.

10. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

In PVP you don't use 2* or 3* birds. You need to end PVP in 3 turns, if not - you lose. So using low levels birds for future damage instead wiping the board is a mistake.

Sinbad is worse than 4* Billie. If you kill a pig with Billie - it drops 3 or 6 power-ups for the next turn. With Sinband you can't expect to hit all the pigs and if pigs are scattered - it's hard to kill them all at once.

With Tiffany and Chuck (or Dalton) you can create minutes lasting attack where you replenish your HP and kill all pigs in arena.

So is it Billie, Sinband or Tiffany, reason to use them than 5* bird is to ensure killing Wave 10. So it means to stay full health. And newer I played it better than with Tiffany.

And I suppose you are lower level - so use what's good for you, but do not say that Tiffany is bad. Because Tiffany works only with two other birds. :) And Billie gives more HP and damage than Sinbad. So if you got one Billie - switch to him

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yup, all truth Riedgu...

12. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

I have no idea why you are comparing Sinbad with Billie. I certainly didn't. I was only comparing Tiffany with Sinbad. I mentioned that Sinbad is better than Tiffany in all aspects of the game including PVP. I was not advising anyone to use Tiffany or Sinbad in PVP. Unless of course that person is an absolute beginner with only 1-3* birds in his team.

Let me repeat that I believe Sinbad is way better than Tiffany anyway you look at it. With Tiffany, you have to kill the pigs in her 'zone' to get the powerups. Easier said than done!
    With Sinbad however, You only need to hit the pigs to tag them to drop a powerup upon death. In fact, once you hit the pigs you will see the powerup they will drop placed above their heads.
    It was never about killing the pigs. It's about making sure the pigs WILL drop a powerup after death.
    As for Tiffany, there are no guarantees you will kill the pigs in her zone, even with Chuck. Tiffany's more of a gamble, while Sinbad's the real deal!

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Respectfully, you were probably not using her correctly if you did indeed try her with a Chuck.
    You can literally spawn 30+ power-ups in one turn with a chuck going straight up & down just inside Tiffany's zone. He will also pull in every pig on the board because he just keeps going due to all the speed ups. You will also be fully healed after. AND, her zone lasts for 2 turns which is a bonus.

However, I don't use any power-up or delay birds in PVP because you really need to be done in 3 turns total. Once you are at or near top power with your team, any delay beyond 3 turns is a real crap shoot that you will make it to turn 4 without loosing.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Riedgu likes this.
  14. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I compared, since these three birds can be used as substitute for attacking 5* birds.

You told that Sinbad is easy to use in PVP. - you should not use birds, which are not killing pigs in arena because it heightens the chances to lose.

Tiffany's zone, as mentioned, lasts two turns and with Chuck (or Dalton) you suck pigs in and you hit many pigs. And as I said before, reason is to heal up rather than kill pigs. Because with all 5* birds you can kill. But it is harder to heal if you are missing more than half of your health. So substituting 5* or 4* bird with Tiffany - you can beat wave 10 without a struggle.

Also if you use Sinbad for MPDC - you could use Billy and still succeed and have more extra HP. Especially if you prestige him.

So I kinda repeated my last message, but hope this time it sticks with you

15. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

As I read it in the stats its the opposite. Can ayone confirm?

16. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

What you read?
    What stats?
    What is opposite?
    Confirm what?

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Tiffany's ability spawns a power up with EACH HIT of a bird in her zone for the next 2 turns (not just ones that die). This means that you can spawn WAY MORE power ups using her ability correctly than using any other bird. In MPDC this is a game changer...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  18. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

Reread my post. And what I reply on. Like Wolf did.

19. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Your post mentioned both Tiffany and Sinbad and it had misleading facts. So it is better to clarify what you want to ask, rather than copy paste whole wikipedia as answer

20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

The problem with Tiffany is that some players (like me) don’t have chuck so she is useless.

I find Dr. Probotnik to be useful in MPDC since he can prevent pigs from attacking (he is buggy atm so wait for the update to use him)