1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tickets stash question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbeaux92, Apr 19, 2019.

1. jbeaux92

jbeaux92 Hatchling

I’ve been stashing tickets since since i didn’t have enough to get Master Annie last week. I have 4 golden tickets and 60 silver as of today. Do they expire (not in mailbox, they’re showing in the hatchling hut). I haven’t seen anyone talking terribly positive about the birds this week (and I have a stash of white already) so I’m planning on waiting until a Master Claude event to pair him with Master Matilda. Is it worth waiting or will the tickets expire?

TLDR: I have about 100 tickets, should I use them soon or wait until a Master Claude weekend event? My only Master bird is Matilda.

2. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

If the tickets are in the hatching hut, they will never expire until you use them.
    Tickets in the mailbox will expire though.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No way to know how long it will be for Master Claude to be available again, could be next week or next year...

4. jbeaux92

jbeaux92 Hatchling

So maybe I should’ve asked if these event birds are worth the investment or wait for next week

5. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

quentin man, he is quite a bird, essentially a yellow bird stuffed into a red bird, but I am not sure if some of his mechanism is accurate or glitches

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Keep in mind Quentin is boosted 400% this week, even worse birds will look strong.

Question is whether you can get far enough into event to get as much of the prizes as you can.

@jbeaux92: don't be too worry if you cannot get too many event points. The rest of us got that covered already.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

400%, not 999