1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three Wishes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aws, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Aws

Aws Hatchling

The update summary always says something like, “By popular demand” or “You asked for it, we delivered” I’m always like, “Huh? Really?”
    Here are the three things I always wish were different;
    ———-
    1) Sort by shiny silver or gold
    2) Team management from within the Arena window
    3) Totems removed from Inventory (assuming we could sell them still )
    ———-
    I’d like to challenge and enhance this game’s evolution team with some focused input. I’d love to read about your three wishes. Perhaps even through liking posts we can simply show how many agree.

Looking forward to related responses. Please save the rollback wishes I’m surethose are unanimous!

Cmbryan79 likes this.
  2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Totems no longer count against your inventory effective v1.26 so that's one wish granted lol

Nyk, Aws and Redwing like this.
  3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Also as has been mentioned before, the Biggest existing issue with this update is the automatic reset as you are doing most things (especially leveling).
    This one issue more than any others is just s huge time suck.

Epic Buttstomp, Lenaj76 and Aws like this.
  4. Urban

Urban Tiny Birdy

1. Checkbox sorting. So we can show any variety of star levels, colors, and shinies simultaneously.
    2. Drag and drop merge directly on the filter result screen produced by wish 1
    3. "Sell these" button on said filter screen. (It would simply sell all birds visible.)

Aws likes this.
  5. Who?

Who? Hatchling

Better inbox, filtering, selective claim all. In fact just all me to tag things as saved and put it all in 1 place do I really need a message box and inventory... except for the clan and friend request spam :)

Clan management tools (going across mpdc, contributions, arena and event to compile a list of how people are doing is a pain.) Ideally set a level so people can easily see are they meeting the requirements and then they can chat with us and me.

Worthwhile filler content, mpdc levels kept me busy for a couple of weeks but after events I need something to keep me thinking. Not the pirates brawl that was a huge amount to give on the ticket and resource grind for no reward. Maybe make the chapters worthwhile, or add a never ending dungeon crawl... how far can you get, rewards go up the longer in there. Even add the gems to continue if you want to drive revenue just dont make us lose it all if we lose otherwise people wont oush their skills. Combine this with making birds get tired and swapping them out for rested ones as the crawl goes in so they cant just have 5 awesome birds but they need a depth of skills.

[8 hours on the arena refresh rather than 5 so I can reasonably sleep]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  6. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

1. Sell us a cheap and good package.
    2. Create an event to have 5* birds besides event hatching for new players.
    3. Return the inventory back. It's so uncomfortable and a waste of time.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

If new Team Manager is to stay, GET RID OF THE FILTER RESET.

Otherwise I wish the old team manager back.

Monty Topple, A. Wolf and Rando like this.
  8. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Tiny Birdy

Agree! + possibility to change the bird (you want to level up) in the level up screen by drag and drop. (like you could do in the good old days)

9. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Tiny Birdy

Agree! + possibility to change the bird (you want to level up) in the level up screen by drag and drop. (like you could do in the good old days)

10. *** Yes I am totally agreed with the gems back instead of losing all, especially at the last battle with one hit away to pass the level..