1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on new Event Style

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gatorops, May 25, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

If I recall, this exact issue used to happen about once a month. I remember like 4 or 5 times now this year...
    Seems like an issue with transitioning from 1 type of event to another. I'm not sure why they keep doing it but it does seem to get "fixed" quicker each time.
    Luckily 5 of my clam members who were awake crushed it & got 4k+ each. That helps a lot in the grand scheme of things for the clan...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

People or idiots in this case need to SHUT UP about these glitches. Go message your friends or post of the clan page (FB, Discord, etc) so your gang can take advantage. But keep out of Rovio monitored locations. They will find it eventually but we would have gotten more.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Maybe, but I do think that as often as Rovio has done this & that they get it fixed quicker each time, it really does not mater as they will fix it ASAP when it affects their income.
    Meanwhile they conveniently ignore the issues that hurt players & pretty much totally ignore tickets anymore that refer to needing compensation for in game issues / missing items. I had to put in 3 tickets over the last 2 weeks. The one that did not ask for compensation was answered in 9 hours. The other 2 are 11 days & 6 days old now with no responses...

Having said all that, you are right. It makes no sense to point out beneficial issues... :rolleyes:o_O:confused:

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Anybody noticed that the A.B.E logo is missing on the title screen?
    25238FC0-3228-46E6-9ADD-C79DFAF984EB.jpeg

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yup & also it keeps telling me I have a free premium ticket hatch but the "watch video" tab is missing. It's been happening every since the update...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Tiger :)

The El Dorado was lasting 19 minutes from start of an event for me, to be precise... This time (as it was happening for the 2nd time and before kinda missed the few first minutes being busy with hatching birds) quickly used 4 regular scouts + 22 berries + few I got along the way and after that time I had above 4100 points... I went crazy with opening as much as possible event markers, leaving just those from PvP for the very end as they required constant switching teams, and I had no time to loose... I've made it, yet the very last PvP battles were up for usual score...

Cheers,
    W

7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Same mine is replaced with a loading logo, usually if i restart the game it stops the loading logo and actually lets me play the video but ive restarted it multiple times and still nothing
    Awesome score Witkacy! I just completely mistimed it, was doing bits and pieces getting them out the way so i could just focus on event, so by the time i noticed it, let everyone in the clan know, then back to opening scouts i only got a few hundred, but still its a few hundred more than i would have had.
    Were you getting higher points for pvp battles as well? Those of us in my clan that were on only got the normal 25 as far as i know.

8. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Yes, gal :) I was getting higher points from everything possible, though the amount was varying for the same battles at first sight 105pts to 110 pts, boss (had only two, without silver tickets, though no complain there as got berries and 120 pts); for very first EACH PvP battles - 90 pts - I've done them 3 at that rate... When started them had already 3.800 and I KNEW I already have won ;) So didn't tear my hair off seeing the points rate falling down... Sure thing not feeling bad that I had used this GIFT, aye? :D

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  9. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

This same EXACT "issue" happened with the previous Bomb event from several months back when they used to start the events at 6AM EST. Maybe its just his event ?

10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I got 500 diamonds for something. Expired with the next 20 hours. You guys need to check too

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

It was for the 1 year anniversary of global launch.

Buds likes this.
  12. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

And apparently on FB, you can get another 500 if you comment your best moment.
    Or rather, it's a competition, in a way.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Initial thought on the soccer event:
    - still like the new format, but...
    * not about to utilize clan perks
    * takes over 8.33 hours to fully recharge 100 energies
    * yes you can pay 20 diamonds to battle but that will drain the resources quick
    * wish their were energies rather than blueberries as rewards
    * wish you could win energies in normal battles because no reason to play normal battles except to have something to do for the 8 hours needed to recharge
    * at least you can get 50 energies daily
    * could have a mini event going on at same time to use those saved blueberries we all have
    * got the new bird after 10 silver tickets, five 19x gold tickets and finally the event bird on the diamond 10x. No other 5* birds just the token 4*. Mostly blue where I have soooooo many blue 4* birds

Your thoughts

Cowboysfan likes this.
  14. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Some of the event stages do reward energy instead of berries.

15. Epic Buttstomp

I think by the end of today most of us will know whether reaching the max for personal event is possible.

Biggest annoyance is the inability to save the flocks: Event, Regular, Arena

Skit and Cowboysfan like this.
  16. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Guess so but with or without using diamonds will be the answer

17. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

True but only early on. Unless I missed it none from ~15-50

18. Epic Buttstomp

Just need to play automatic for as long as possible. Having the Rooster (P2), Miffy (P3), and Capt Freedom (100) help. I may need to get Hockey to 100 soon or use my P3 Bette.

19. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

My team is at 72k power and the birds are Fringy (P4) , Rooster (P3) , Birdstiano (80, Gold), Freedom (60, Gold), and QB (P5)

20. Epic Buttstomp

Maybe it is possible without diamonds. In 2 hrs I got 1200 event token. Passed level 26. Electricity is recharging now so I cannot do much. I need 25 more block of full charge to get to 30k. There are 9 days (216 hrs) and 16 hrs left.

I may need to work on White dungeon to prestiege Capt Freedom after getting Ronaldo past lvl 60.