1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on new Event Style

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gatorops, May 25, 2018.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I haven’t seen any difference but one can hope that at least the level of achievement is restored

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

yeah, for sure but that would not require an update install...

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Cant see whats new, i dont know how many bird spaces are suppose to be in the collection so cant tell if thats been added to

4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

There are no new spots in the collection, it was 360 before and after the update.

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  5. Tigerangels42038

Thanks Gildan good to know, i can just check back here now whenever i forget :)

6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Wolf :)

Nah... It would be just useless... Nobody needs that (and VERY FEW expects that)... My vote goes for updating the price tags in their shop :)

Cheers,
    W

7. Tigerangels42038

They dont need an update to change the price of items in the shop though.. do they? I got a change of 20% off the gems in shop at end of event before the update, so that leads me to believe they can change them without an update?

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I did notice a new bulletin stating that the game was about to crash. I guess that is what it said. I noticed it was new and then the game went to the home screen. I guess my brand new Ipad (1 week old) is now out of date with the new update

9. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Tiger :)

I was a bit sarcastic here, you know ;)
    Problem is that they seem to update things which doesn't require updating, and avoid those ones, which they should do absolutely (K.O. indicating/not working when used super shots, inventory etc. etc.)

Cheers,
    W

10. Tigerangels42038

Ah i see lol, i do like sarcasm but it can be hard for me to detect when reading other peoples posts, there has been many times ive went to type something sarcastic then took it back out incase its taken at face value lol

11. Tigerangels42038

YAAAAAAAAAAAY Back to old event style :D

12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Damn it!! They fixed the glitch after 15 mins. I got over 2000 event tokens before that!!! 5 of us in the clan got 1500 - 2660.

13. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I got some too, but was not able to get as many as I wanted too. My boss wanted me to work. Boo

14. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Praise that i had the time at the beginning of the event. Got 4k in 14min. Now i can play the easy way to support my clan further.
    Someone at rovio seems to, well, let´s say sleeps...or...is there any purpose i can´t see?

15. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Guess it will make up for not having as many blueberries stacked up that I would normally have.

16. Tigerangels42038

Lol tell him he owes you since he made you miss out. I didnt get much either, i was sorting out clan perks and other admin things before i noticed :rolleyes:

17. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

It could be still glitched for some. 1 player in my clan is still gaining faster than expected. At least I got a head start before it was over

18. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Yeah, it wasn't consistent - the numbers were varying per scout battle, and some didn't seem to be providing an unusual amount; the first couple of times I saw 15 instead of 125 (or 115, or a few other similar numbers that were all still way over what you would expect), the very next pig rewarded the increased number of fragments. I kept going through my stock of berries until it started consistently returning the normal amounts.

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, you notice how they fix mistake issues that hurt them immediately, but if the mistake screws the player they leave it as long as possible. What a bunch of tools... :(

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  20. Tigerangels42038

Last time it happened they didnt notice for over 2 hrs, was hoping it would be the same this time but i think they might have been watching flockers for players reaction to having the old event style back and with the number of players posting about the glitch.. why players keep posting about things that give us an advantage there ill never know. Either way 2hrs is still a lot quicker than how long they take to fix anything that goes against us ol.