1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is easy,

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RickyBobby69, Nov 7, 2017.

1. RickyBobby69

RickyBobby69 Hatchling

Follow this and you will level and evolve birds faster without spending a lot of coins,
    Level 1 1 star any color fat to evolve level and evolve, use that bird to level any 1 star level 1 of the same color to a twenty level bird without spending a lot of coins, if done right can take only 35 coins to get level 20 same goes for any 2,3,4,5 star bird but you can only level the same color and same star bird. If any questions ask and remember to Rock on :):)

2. sean broughton

sean broughton Hatchling

Why would I use a evolved level 20 1 star bird to level another 1 star bird.

3. RickyBobby69

RickyBobby69 Hatchling

YOU can evolve or level a color faster than spending the cost of coins it takes to level up each time and also you don't have to do anything you don't want to I am referring to anyone who is struggling with leveling and not wanting to spend on coins, I'm new at this game so if you are a person who knows a lot don't worry about it

4. AuburnShade

AuburnShade Hatchling

Or you could just put the materials you use in the initial bird into the bird you actually want to level in the first place... that would be cheaper because your taking out the middle man. However, I am slightly confused. I am a veteran player who is aware of the most efficient leveling methods, but I don't understand why you would even be leveling a one star bird in the first place unless it was a shiny/fodder for a 4* or 5* bird. Appreciate you trying to share what you have learned with the community though. You stated you are a newer player so I highly suggest you check out #Vexim's guide to this game. It is well formatted and has a plethora of great information.

Cheers
    Shade

Wintermute likes this.