1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

These new PvP rules have majorly bugged damage!!! Rovio please fix!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Wintermute, May 14, 2018.

1. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

When this weeks PvP rules went in I noticed that my Chuck, who is Prestige 9, ss 10, does ZERO damage to some pigs. I had one instance where the pigs were perfectly lined up so that every pig got hit with his every attack, and yet at the end two of the pigs were undamaged at full 100 percent health!
    Dear Rovio:
    1. Requesting one more time that your Devs, actually play test your own game changes before rolling them live and wasting our time.
    2. Please fix the damn damage ASAP, the new rules are already a massive time sink and these bugs do not make the game more enjoyable!

Regards,

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Same issue but not just with Chuck. QB & Matilda as well (that I've noticed).

3. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Confirmed with Matilda, same problem. Also interesting, when targeting with Matilda I get zero for the damage forecast, so the system knows they will do no damage...
    Again, Dear Rovio, Please Fix ASAP - since this was pushed server side, you can clearly fix it without forcing a client patch...

4. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

It's the pigs, some of them have absurd Heath, last few weeks I had 2.5k Heath pigs but most are now like this. Also it seems that pigs spawned on your side are more likely to have this S80515-11214103.jpg

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

BUT, this is not what's supposed to be happening according to the "rules".

6. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Even the red birds that are suppose to have increased damage % are doing no damage to the pigs, plus its not affecting everyone the same, my Claude is doing damage while my clan mates isnt, we have been testing out our different red birds and no two players are a like in which birds do and dont work. smh

7. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Yes it's maddening, but now that people can find what the bug really is somone might find how to lessen the disadvantage of this

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

No, it's too intermittent to take advantage of.