1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's something wrong...in my opinion...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ziobeppe, Nov 10, 2018.

1. ziobeppe

ziobeppe Hatchling

There's something wrong ... I'm watching the videos of other players on Youtube showing how they overcame the steps of the event and I noticed that my battlegrounds are always different. I understand that it can be a way to create random arenas, but, in my opinion, to be fair with all players, they should be the same for everyone. I had 78 and 79 with the door and the columns ... impassable with any strategy.

2. BEYKERIVAN

BEYKERIVAN Hatchling

Yo No tenia puertas ni nada desde el nivel 70 hasta el 79 pero en todos esos niveles habían muchísimos cerdos, pero igual pude pasarlos, pero me quede estancado en el nivel 80 por esa puerta en medio y esos pilares, concuerdo contigo en que es imposible pasarlo, al menos si no tienes un pájaro que controle a los cerdos y haga que ataque a otros cerdos

3. ziobeppe

ziobeppe Hatchling

I have two Probotnik but without result...too many pigs.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Dr Probotnik is useless in crowd control when you have that many pigs. You need Lil Pecker, Grandfather frost, Ded5w1n3

5. ziobeppe

ziobeppe Hatchling

I only have Grandfather frost but it is not useful with all those obstacles and that crowd. The only one is Ded5w1n3, but it is too binding. All the latest events are all easy for those who own it.

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

What is your team that you are using currently? What birds, in order, and what level are they?

7. ziobeppe

ziobeppe Hatchling

More or less, with possible variations (grandfather frost, heavy metal anny ...)

unnamed.jpg

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Given how much power you have, I'd swap red and chuck for different birds. You have a ton of targeted damage, but no area damage, and you can't reach through walls and gates with red birds. Id try and swap those two with strong black or white birds like Carson or Matilda. If you have a Mega Nova Beast that's prestiged I'd swap him in for Desintegrate beast. I would also definitely add frost, Pecker, Dedsw1ne ASAP as well.

This is just what I'd TRY. Your results may vary.

9. ziobeppe

ziobeppe Hatchling

Thx for the suggestion.
    I have neither Pecker nor Dedsw1ne (if I had them it would be another matter). With Matilde or Carson I tried but they do not kill anybody and they are so many pigs that they make me out in the 3rd round (few hit points with non-Bonus birds).
    I repeat, I have seen movies on Youtube that does even without area attacks, but they did not find themselves in front of all these obstacles. It does not seem right to me that some have "the easiest life".

10. ziobeppe

ziobeppe Hatchling

An update: the power ups (life points in particular) if they fall on the door or on the columns, disappear !!! ... nice, very nice !!!