1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theory on getting 150 snouts from MPDC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DUCK NORRIS, Dec 13, 2017.

1. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Now I am not certain but as far as getting 150 snouts, I feel that the more pigs you kill with birds of whatever color day it is you get more snouts. For example on yellow and black days it is really easy to get kills with Chuck and Zain. I've been tracking for a few weeks now and I dont miss 150 snouts on yellow or black day. Like I said, I don't know if this is just coincidence or maybe it is the key to getting 150 but this is just my observation. I was also wondering if critical hits play into how many snouts you get....

Let me know if any of you notice the same thing.

2. Caz

Caz Hatchling

Yes I noticed that too Duck Norris....I think you maybe onto something there

DUCK NORRIS likes this.
  3. Christy

Christy Tiny Birdy

I don’t think that has anything to do with it. On blue day I got 152 & didn’t use one blue bird on my team

4. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

5. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Yeah I asked support. They said it is completely random

6. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

and......drumroll...it is random....

Desert Song likes this.
  7. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

This week , i got 3 on 3 over 150. First time ever , normally it's once a week.
    Did they buff it for christmas ? XD

8. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

its completely random, I have not got 150 snorts for 2 weeks now. my clan mate got 162 last night!