1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The scout gem pigs, without ANY gem pigs inside to beat...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witkacy [PL], May 28, 2018.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Afternoon everyone :)

Just like the tittle says... After the latest update, I am encountering from time to time (while randomly I believe gem piggy is popping out on my map) such stuff like I said above and I wonder:
    1. If this is a bug?
    2. This was made intentionally and on purpose to further decreasing of getting gems from the battles?
    3. It's just me or someone else stick with this as well?

Cheers,
    W

2. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I noticed something very similar. When I get Gem Piggies from my scouts, I typically will actually play the level to make sure I get the Gems I believe that I am entitled to (I believe my tests had shown that even if I quick-play the level I get my gems...but I still like to do it myself). Anyway, like you, when I have done this since last week I am getting about half the gems I used to...consistently.

3. Witkacy [PL]

UPDATE: I haven't managed to RECORD this strange phenomenon as haven't had any more of gem piggies to test this, yet since the end of an event everything went up back to normal, so it led me to think that this sort of things are occuring just during events... Well... Another one starts out pretty soon, and I'll be ready for sure to catch this one...

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I normally do the battle on the gem pigs because I will get more gems that way. Not every battle with gem pigs. Before the last update I would only get 2-4 gems per quick battle. Since this update I only did the fast battle once (by accident) and I got no gems. I found it odd that I got no gem, but now that you have the same problem it is either a bug or another way Rovio is tightening up against good deals for us players.

5. Witkacy [PL]

Gatorops :)

First thing to be clear - I NEVER do gem pigs battles on auto... Always play them on my own, sure once might get 16, another time 14... That's OK., Yet this which had happened wasn't caused by PLAYING the level and not getting gems (or getting lower amount than usual), I have FACED the fact that I WON'T GET ANY gems even before I started playing simply because there wasn't any SINGLE gem pig on board to beat it!- there were others, but not gems ones - so I always was getting mats, eggs, birds - pretty all this one you can get off regular scouts, yet NO gems, and the battle was marked as diamond piggie!

Cheers,
    W

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

This was happening to me yesterday (once I started paying attention to it) so I put in a ticket & this morning it seems to be working back to normal...