1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the red rip off

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Archon, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phorx

Phorx Tiny Birdy

You don't need a lawyer, you can get refunds from the Apple App Store or Google play if you're demonstrably getting ripped off. They will pay you and then go after the game developers to get their money back.

2. ADBjester

ADBjester Tiny Birdy

And what were you promised?

I've posted it many times.... but this is too damn true, if not funny:

http://kisscartoon.eu/watch/south-park-season-18-episode-6-freemium-isnt-free/

"It's not an addiction, Stan! It's a wine pairing, and it's classy."

Jester

3. Stakes

Stakes Tiny Birdy

Still requires proven damages. False advertising.. lol. Fraud is really funny. But again, you still must have provable damages in virtually every State in America. But alas, it is clear this falls on deaf ears. You simply WANT to complain. Any reasonable person who felt the way you claim to feel about an App/Game about flicking bird characters at evil pig characters would simply delete the app. You can easily obtain a refund for any purchases that you may or may not have made from the source as so many have suggested, then delete and be gone.

I enjoy this game as do so many others on and off this forum. To hear complaint after complaint about from people who are not forced to play it is just sad.

Kimbrosj and RyogaDyana like this.
  4. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

A fan boy. Should have known. The point that you seem to obstinately avoid is that as a consumer, I pay for something that is advertised, and I do not receive what was advertised. That is the bare bottom line. You also seem to have dodged another point I made. I'll reiterate: it does not matter at this point. It was dropped. I'm not pursuing legal action. I've found another avenue.

5. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

I have not watched South Park since season 10, god it was good watching it again lol. Haven't had this much fun for a while!

Night likes this.
  6. RockBird

RockBird Tiny Birdy

The OP hasn't responded to anyone that explicitly asked if he clicked the 10x hatch button. Just throwing that out there.

7. Battle Battalion

Battle Battalion Tiny Birdy

I have high doubts he did. On another topic, he claimed to have used 20 premium tickets and never recieved a single 4* or 5* bird. I doubt he used 20 x10 tickets. That along with the fact that he thinks getting 250 in an event guarantees the event bird should tune everyone out to just being another player posting nonsense because the game doesn't give them what they think they deserve.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  8. Stakes

Stakes Tiny Birdy

Fan boy... hahaha. What would you label a person who complains about a game? I mean constantly ripping on the game in thread after thread in this forum? Talk about obstinate. Just quit. Quit the game.. delete it. Another course of action? Is the plan to complain in nausea until they give you something for free? I don't see it happening. I also do not see the false advertising nor the rip off in this app, nor does anyone else for that matter. All we see is a whiny insatiable complainer who seems intent on having his unfounded irrational complaints addressed. You demand rights that you are not afforded. AS A CONSUMER, your only right is to not do business with this company and as well that is exactly what you should do. Now you have "found another avenue". I do wish you would share. I admire anyone who fights for their rights, but I have never read the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of Angry Birds killing pigs. If you only realized how ridiculous you sound. I too am a bit ridiculous for even answering this thread and feeding whatever childish notions you believe are your rights. But, alas, I could not help myself.
    AS for you paying for something that you mistakenly believe is not as advertised, the remedy is already available and has been explained to you. GET A REFUND. If a remedy is available and you choose not to take it, you would forfeit any of your supposed right. You are pointless and making pointless accusations and argument from a position of ZERO credibility.

Agian... real slow so you can understand;

Get a refund....
    Delete the app....
    Exit the forum...

SquawkTron, Vexim, Bridget and 3 others like this.
  9. Danvadary

Danvadary Tiny Birdy

Dude you open single premium ticket 10 times in a row that didnt guarentee 4 star at all, the game clearly said that 10x ticket premium (that egg next to single premium) is the one that guarentee you 4 star not a single one like u used

You missunderstood the text

Stakes likes this.
  10. Lzlarcher

Lzlarcher Hatchling

Last time I checked this is a game for entertainment purposes. If you don't like what you are getting stop playing and find something else to play.

11. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

it wasn't about the money. It is the principle of the thing.
    Advertising is false.
    They show a completion prize, players do not get the prize. Is that simple enough, or do I have to use even smaller words? I was after getting the way the whole thing is presented changed to reflect what actually is, instead of what is implied.
    Now before I get any further in this, because I'm obviously dealing withan obtuse child here... I will say that disagreements to my point of view are fine. Everyone is different and will have differing views. But when you resort to insults, you reveal how small minded you really are. If you disagree, post it and move on.

12. olla

olla Tiny Birdy

The OP is just taking this to a whole new level of (don't use this word) lol. You don't like the game don't play it. Simple as that.

Yeah, you should sue Rovio and at then end Rovio should make sure that you spend 100s of thousands in legal fees in reimbursement for such (you're not just talking ill of this guy, bot also referring to a whole lot of people as less-than and that their conditions are applicable as insults) being legal lawsuit :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
    Stakes likes this.
  13. olla

olla Tiny Birdy

Just to rub it in. I have hatched about 100 tickets. I have 2X5 star birds and 12X4 star birds.

Only 2X10 tickets from events all others single tickets.

Not bad eh?!

I know many others have way better birds but I am not complaining. Lol

14. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Grow up.

15. olla

olla Tiny Birdy

Grow up? Look at your first post. You must be 9

If you are an adult then it's kinda pathetic you posted what you posted and I am sorry for you. Video Games after all are supposed to be for kids. Lol.

Bridget likes this.
  16. Vexim

Vexim Super Cool Bird

Meanwhile at Rovio's HQ .....
    "Oh no, we're gonna lose him!"
    [​IMG]

Nighty1209, callmesam, Stakes and 4 others like this.
  17. Terrence

Terrence Super Cool Bird

Guys...there's an ignore function in this forum. Perhaps a good idea to put it to good use here. Still, I find this thread stupidly amazing...then again, I am just 3yrs of age.

SquawkTron, Vexim and Bridget like this.
  18. Stakes

Stakes Tiny Birdy

You sir, are a complete joke. Principle? IT"S A GAME! For entertainment sake. You are an egalitarian, I would almost guarantee it. "it's not fair!!!!" Get over it. I looked through this forum and I see your name on post after post complaining about every facet of this GAME. JUST QUIT AND MOVE ON. Talk about obtuse. My tiny little mind knows that this is a game for the sake of fun and entertainment.
    Wait.. you threatened to SUE in a court of law, this game company because you felt slighted on a FREE app. And now you go all Pinky and the Brain and say you have "another avenue" to remedy your petty complaints. Joke, joke, joke. Read back your own posts and ask yourself if you sound like a reasonable person. No, definitively NO.

I will take the sage advise of Terrence in the above post and place you on ignore. You are obviously not the type of person one can tell that they are acting like a ridiculously entitled brat and have it take effect. So sue away, complain about EVERYTHING in this game and enjoy yourself. People like you ruin forums all over the web, but in this one, everyone should put you on ignore. Good grief!

Bridget and Barry like this.
  19. Pecker_Power

Pecker_Power Hatchling

I wouldn't say the forum is ruined. This thread has been 2 pages of, I know you are, but what am I, and, it takes one to know one. Nostalgically takes me back to primary schoolyard slap fights.

Night, Bridget and Barry like this.
  20. Barry

Barry Super Cool Bird

Well, I am enjoying it and I am reasonably sure that my Dad is bigger than your Dad.

Night and Pecker_Power like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.