1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The perfect first arena shot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by honeybun, Mar 10, 2019.

1. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

Can you please help identify the arena layouts, where a perfect first shot is possible?
    Vids are very much appreciated :)
    I know two layouts, here they are

2. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

There was a post on Flockers about 2 weeks ago with all the best opening shots for all 20 layouts. If you haven't gotten an answer yet, that's the best place to start.

honeybun likes this.
  3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

What about the layout with barrels and the big TNT throwing pig?

That particular one frequently result in a loss for me. If barrels are not out of the way enough, my 2nd turn Chuck shot will be messed up.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  4. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

That's why i have Frost in my arena team. ;)

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

That is a thought, maybe I will leave Frost at #3 just in case.

6. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

Thx for the tip. Already sent a request to be part of flockers... i once was, but it was too annoying

7. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

It still is lol

Nyk, Rando and honeybun like this.
  8. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

Someone told me, theres a perfect shot possible in that layout... but its very complicated and you do not get a perfect shot done often.. 1 out of 50.
    My solution for that layout is to shoot the bird on #1 on the medium pig, so its pushed in the left corner and the small pig to the right behind the tnt pig.
    The game KI then concentrates on the small pig, and the medium is left alone, or the KI didnt push it to my side. Next turn i stun the tnt pig with frost... this is the level i never lose.