1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The pain is real...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Jan 13, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

A4E9A448-1BF6-45C9-B77C-5B4287E34273.jpeg

Terence is the only core flock bird I have. And he is utter garbage when he goes up to PvP. 3 turn SS for weak damage!? REALLY ROVIO? Why must you make the coolest looking Birds the worst ones. Take Angry Santa for a example (I don’t have Angry Santa btw). His “Krampus” Evolution looks awesome but guess what? It’s worse than Terence! I’m getting off topic here...

What I’m saying is that Rovio needs to buff a TON of birds.

Birds that need to be buffed:

Eddie (Soul Sacrifice)
    Terence (Steamship Barrage)
    Santa (Let It Blow)
    Geraldine (Both)
    Heavy Metal Annie (“Chance of increase pig counter by 1”)
    Red (Power Row)
    Bomb (Not On My Watch)

jaks likes this.
  2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

To be honest, if Angry Santa's Let It Blow had its damage equal to Deck The Halls, then Let It Blow would actually be superior. Well, that's because Let It Blow has more knockback than Deck The Halls. To be honest, LIB SHOULD be buffed and the description SHOULD be changed so we know the difference, but LIB should at least have a small damage difference compared to Deck The Halls.

3. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

You should seriously be posting this on Facebook where they actually read and reply to messages. Posting this over and over here isn’t going to do anything.

4. I just want chuck

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I just want Thrash or Cyril

6. Fixed that for ya. Lololol

7. Deja Dare

Deja Dare Hatchling

Birds I could care less about ever getting this time through are Billy the Blitz, Cyril, Cold Turkey, Terence, Bomb, or Thrash. Had them once, definitely not a fan.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  8. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

People use Thrash because of his 1 SS cooldown,
    and Cold Turkey because of his "Hard Time" evolution.