1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new Super Shot upgrade system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MightyRed, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Khanh

Khanh Tiny Birdy

Oh i got somthing new
    The day after update, i see my Claude rank 3, ss damage is about 19k, but in this afternoon, ss damage is 21k, its still rank 3.
    Dont know why did it happen????

2. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Same with my Claude, I just checked.

3. Khanh

Khanh Tiny Birdy

It seems like they found out the ss is too weak, so increase a little bit

rafidi likes this.
  4. Godlyman

Godlyman Tiny Birdy

Just wasted 2 SS Totems on a Chuck
    seems like you need to finish the upgrade at one go otherwise you lost the progress.
    This really sucks. :(

5. Gibson

Gibson Tiny Birdy

whats the point of this changes????? Make things bad......... so dissapointed

6. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Perhaps they'll propose a sale like for 10€ you can buy 10 totems and 250 Evo materials lol

There's a big chance that they're going to put SS totems for sale lol

7. RockBird

RockBird Tiny Birdy

Oh what the hell... I spent a few across different birds. If this is true, they are amature programmers and did no testing at all. Christ...

rafidi likes this.
  8. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Yup, same thing happend to my carson. Was trying to upgrade his ss from 3 to 4... too bad i only had 3 SStotems left. I used them. Later, I hatched another ss totem from the hut. When I was about to give it to carson... it said 25%

Meaning his upgrade previously has been nullified

9. Godlyman

Godlyman Tiny Birdy

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one. (kind of)
    But if this is a known bug, will there be some sort of compensation?

rafidi likes this.
  10. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

With Rovio hard to believe. Perhaps 30 coins for a compensation lol

11. Godlyman

Godlyman Tiny Birdy

WOW that sucks :(

12. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

Same thing happened to me. I opened a ticket and in the next day I received from Francis all 5 SS totems lost.

putte likes this.
  13. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

This is sorted out now from what I can see. And if there is problems just send in a ticket. Nice and friendly and you will sooner or later get a response
    and always receive a compensation equal or greater than your loss in totems. The thing I miss is to see how far the progress is in that power bar without hovering
    a new totem. But the dmg doesnt increase until its 100% full for each stage.

RyogaDyana likes this.
  14. Chervonets

Chervonets Hatchling

SS:
    4th level - 4 totems
    5th level - 7 totems
    6th level -10 totems (10% - one totem).

Bridget and Night like this.
  15. Godlyman

Godlyman Tiny Birdy

Sent in a ticket, got response and compensated within 10 minutes.
    Great support Rovio :)

16. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

I don't understand! I sent a message and have no response. What's wrong with me? I'm very polite.

17. ashraff

ashraff Hatchling

How can get chuks

18. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Tiny Birdy

Sorry, but there is absolutely no way this is possible... the first response sent is always an automated email saying they got your ticket and will get back to you within (insert number depending on how backed up and busy they are) of days... there is way you actually got compensated within 10 minutes unless you possibly have some connections with someone who works there...

19. Godlyman

Godlyman Tiny Birdy

I sent the ticket through the "Help and Support" button in the game. Then a support guy responded to my ticket ask me how many Totems I lost so I told him. And just a few minutes later I got SS totems in my mailbox (the ones I lost + few extra ones).
    You don't have to believe it, but that was how it happened for me. :D

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  20. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Tiny Birdy

Do use android? I have tried doing exactly as u have said multiple times over the last few months and have NEVER once received a response on the game itself, I always have to go through the website and fill out a long ticket with all kinds of id numbers and crap. I don’t see why they would ignore my exact same issue with the SS totems on the game unless u have some sort of different version....
    I WANT to believe that Rovio is this quick and efficient with responses to problems, and I am not calling into question your honestly, I simply don’t understand why they would help you and not me or the hundreds of others I know have tried through the game app and never gotten a response....