1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most unfair thing in ABE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Nov 4, 2017.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

E2EF14F2-863F-4EE6-807F-F277655B0A2C.jpeg

Why? Just why?

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Sometimes it is like this and sometimes you have overwhelming clan. Don’t know the logic. Don’t really matter to me. Less stress on boring event weeks

3. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

Chill Dude. It‘s only 25 gems and a totem.

4. Sandy

Sandy Hatchling

Same thing happened with my clan as well. Grouped with UK PIG HUNTERS, while my clan has 15 mem.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Does this happen to you every week? If not don’t worry about it. If it does happen every week complain within the app. Not that it does make a difference the help desk documents it directly

6. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

While that sucks, it certainly isn’t the MOST unfair part of ABE... personally I can think of quite a few things I consider much worse (way too many to list but notably; Rovios’s 1000 gem reward test groups, 10 gem Eagle Mountain pig test group, and just about every aspect of the new and “improved” Pecker challenge).

swolfy likes this.
  7. THE most unfair thing about ABE...in one single word to encapsulate the entirety of ABE's unfairness: Rovio.
    Rovio is the single most unfair thing in ABE, if my assessment of the averaged general opinion here in this forum is correct.

8. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Lol, this hit my funny bone :)

9. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Hatchling

Rovio just wants one thing:

Money

10. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

To be fair, that is how companies work...

Kiteflyer likes this.
  11. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Actually I think they have done a good job of balancing price vs company cash flow seeing how much headache they have had the past 2 years with 38% staff layoffs just to keep the company operating plus the shares float. At least they didn’t get grabbed by blizzard activision.

12. FreeBird

FreeBird Hatchling

Can you elaborate on 1000 gem and 10 gem test groups!?!?! And totally agree with you I so called improvements to major peck!!!!

13. Kiteflyer

From memory the arena first prize test groups were split between 500/1000 gems. I’m going looking for a support email I got when I asked a question about a couple of months back and it was explained. There was a section about people being chosen partly based on how much trouble they had had with game... going searching

FreeBird likes this.
  14. Kiteflyer

5BDAFF07-A3E3-4A93-90E4-E6DE0DF3CCE0.jpeg Right this was what Veronica got back when she enquired about it.

FreeBird likes this.
  15. VeronicaVaughnV

Lol yes that was merely the FIRST reply... I got more... I will post them in a minute here

16. VeronicaVaughnV

FB52786F-F879-4227-8685-19E050F3A59E.jpeg 324847B3-1D36-4BDC-A653-4B6BCE12A27B.jpeg 0F7DAAF0-90D7-464F-B2EE-AB4502697B90.jpeg A38B7D6F-B3FA-44AB-BE0E-4F3D12A96F09.jpeg D56A164A-42A5-4D66-B484-1F5D1475527F.jpeg Start at the bottom, work your way up... I think there are more after this but I will have to find them...

17. VeronicaVaughnV

Never mind, they NEVER wrote me back after that last ticket I sent in... I just love how they say don’t hesitate to contact them, then completely ignore me when I politely point out the flaws in their logic...

18. Kiteflyer

I say I don’t care replace my flipping scouts works well

19. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I could imagine that a “special test group” gets 5* birds from every egg and Rovio won’t bat a eye.