1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The main problem with some events

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RemixFTW, May 26, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Theres very big problem with some events in A.B.E that needs to be changed immediately.

It’s the 3 birds in a event problem.

Take the Cinco De Mayo event. Many people were excited since for the first time Blue Annie was obtainable without a chance for a duplicate. But Rovio made it so a useless and common bird made it so it’s near impossible to get her.

Now with the upcoming music event they’re advertising Lil’ Pecker on the game icon. But we already know that Rovio will make it so you’ll get a Lady Bacon every time you hatch a event bird with no hope of Lil’ Pecker or DEDSW1N3.

If Rovio makes it so you have the option to go for a 2nd first bird or for the second bird then that’ll make them a lot more money as people will spend more tickets and gems knowing they’ll get a bird they like without the fear of getting a duplicate or a new bird.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, this issue has been discussed many, many times that I can recall (as long as I have been around). And, there is no indication that Rovio has any intention of considering changing it...

I'm not sure what you are talking about here? Blue Annie was the second bird after El Hefty, was she not?
    Also, can anyone tell me why they want her? I got one on accident & I leveled her up to 80 but she seems to be my worst Blue bird so far...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

They made it so it seemed that she was the first bird before El Jefe was revealed. It disappointed a bunch of people like me since Blue Annie is pretty rare and a good bird in some situations.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

No, they advertised the event with her picture but she was never 1st bird...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Wolf is correct

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

That’s what I just said...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Wolf :)

I wanted her since THE VERY START as she was introduced - simply because she's heavy metal and I am die-hard heavy metal fan :)
    Was very lucky to hatch her during Cinco event and IMMEDIATELY started working on her... She's now the star of my blue dungeon team and while been beefed just a little more she'll jump to the A-team on the blue days for MPDC as well...

Well... To be honest she's NOT as HEAVY as QB, but this blue chick indeed CAN hit like metal:
    My strongest blue bird [Frosty] - P8/SS10:

Frosty.png
    3954 damage...

HM Annie - P2/SS8:

HM Annie.png
    4205 damage, while not having her super shots upgraded to the max and not been leveled even a half that much as Frosty is... And she's already WIPPING OUT every targets she hits no matter small piggies or giant bosses ones... So I wouldn't called her my WORST blue bird as she's simply far more USEFUL than my other blue birds I have tried before in the dungeons... If I have to choose - 4 birds and making a lot of bow wow, with killing some pigs by ACCIDENT or 2 birds and be SURE that she'll kill AT LEAST two piggies instantly - I would go for Annie, yet sure everyone's different and has their own tastes in choosing birds ;)

Cheers,
    W

Cowboysfan likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I guess I just don't understand Rovio's concepts of why some birds have 1, 2, 3 or 4 SS timers?
    Logically you would think that a stronger hitting bird would have a longer timer but often this is not the case.
    Frost is a 1SS (4 split) bird that is only 10% weaker than Annie with a 2SS (2 split). And, Frost has the additional pig flip affect.
    Realistically any 5* bird is going to hit pretty hard once they are nearly maxed out so a 10%-15% boost in hit power is sort of nominal in my mind compared to shooting faster. As another example, considering how weak Terrence is, he should be a 1SS or 2SS bird to off set this problem.

IMO, this basic imbalance issue exists with the majority of the 5* birds & it's why so many of them are just not very good...

9. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Terrence is a 2SS bird now, if you pick his Sumo evolution (the Steampunk one is the 3SS).

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, that's what I meant (I should have said And, not or). They should lower him by 1 for both which would make him 1SS and 2SS...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  11. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I would support that.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I say lower by 2, the greatest ab1 and ab2 bird (Terence) should be much better than red who's wimpy starter in ab1 and average in ab2. I know it would never happen but I wish it would, might give more reason to use red colour in pvp if there were some red coulour ss0

13. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Rovio needs to give us a way to change evolution. Charge us materials and elixirs for it.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I would love to be able to switch Evo's even if it cost a good bit (last level up to 100 cost would be fine).

Cowboysfan likes this.
  15. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I would rather have it so you can play a test battle with the evolution you like before evolving your bird.

Cowboysfan likes this.