1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Importance of Not Progressing Too Fast (For New Players)

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by SquawkTron, Aug 25, 2017.

1. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Ever realized that the more you continue the campaign, the more difficult it gets to beat the pigs? If so, that means that you're progressing way too fast. Just as you're about to become a epic champion, those obnoxious piggies stand in your way. However, there's a way to stop that from happening, and I'm about to tell you how. Let's begin!

The first thing you need to do is take a break from the campaign. Yes, I know it might be a tough time doing so, but the more you keep progressing in the game, the more powerful the pigs become. It will also get to a point where you will end up stuck and frustrated for awhile. Therefore, once you make it to at least the Snow Mountains, take a break from the campaign and try your best to avoid it at all costs.

Next, you need to focus on getting stronger birds and leveling them up to make your team power increase some more. In order to do this, you need other birds and totems to help you out. You can get birds and totems by winning battles, doing new events, and hatching eggs in the Hatchery. Then, you can fuse the birds that you earned to your team, so you can make them stronger than ever, along with using Anger and Super Shot Totems to further improve your team power. Hint: Try to focus on getting 4-star and 5-star birds in the game because their super shots does a lot of damage to the pigs when you upgrade them.

Now for the best part... evolving your birds! That's right, you can evolve your birds once they have reached their max level, but before you can, you will need evolution materials. You can earn these by leveling up, treasure chests, quests, selling birds, and entering Engle Mountain. When you have enough, use them to evolve your birds to make them tougher. However, if you earned 4-star and 5-star birds in the game, you can keep leveling them up more than 1-star, 2-star, and 3-star birds until they reached level 60. At that point, you will have two evolution choices that you can choose for yourself, but it won't be so easy. To evolve your birds to level 60, you will not only need evolution materials, but also essence which you can obtain in dungeons and Eagle Mountain. Once you have enough evolution materials and essence, you can finally choose which evolution you want your birds to have.

But that's not all! Once your 4-star and/or 5-star birds reaches level 100 and gets evolved, they will be able to level up to prestige 1. There are a total of five prestige levels in the game, and once your birds reaches prestige 5 it can't be upgraded anymore. To make things easier, you can use Prestige Totems to further increase the birds' powers. Prestige Totems can be earned in events, the Hatchery, and arena as rewards, and you'll also need a lot of coins in order to use them for your team. Thus, try to save up as much coins as you can, so you won't have a hard time upgrading them with Prestige Totems.

And finally, when your team of epic birds gained lots of power and is on par with the pigs, you should be prepared to continue your progress, while also showing those pigs who's boss for good, as long as you take a break from the campaign and improve your team.

I hope this thread helps you new players out, and if you have any comments, ideas or opinions you want to share, feel free to comment down below.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Oralbdr, D.D. and Ali Alhasan like this.
  2. D.D.

D.D. Hatchling

This is perfect, thank you! I'm stuck on the last pig challenge on Snow Mountain and unable to progress beyond this one. You explained the scenario perfectly.
  3. DjediLove720

DjediLove720 Hatchling

Which one is snow mountain? I'm on the white island right now I think like four away from boss not sure can't see it yet.
  4. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Snow Mountain is the white area in the game.

Attached Files:

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  5. DjediLove720

DjediLove720 Hatchling

Thx I'm there now but still no 5* bird and progress is so slow. Should I move on if already can beat insane lvl
  6. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Sure. As long as you upgrade and evolve your birds a lot, until they’re strong enough to beat the pigs in the campaign and on insane mode. Just make sure that you don’t progress in the game too fast, or else it will get more difficult. Hope this helps.
    DjediLove720 likes this.
  7. DjediLove720

DjediLove720 Hatchling

It did thx
  8. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

No problem.