1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terence Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Thanks for that.

Nyk likes this.
  2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Shhh... That's one of the glitches we want, especially for gates of hell ;)

Edit: After having a look through their FB and seeing their reply to someone mentioning the glitche, I'm starting to wonder if this is intentional -

https://www.facebook.com/angrybirdsevolution/posts/2221557234834133?comment_id=2221567701499753&reply_comment_id=2222303768092813&include_parent=true

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  3. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

In the Flocker's fb there was a reply from Angry Birds Evolution:

Hey! We're aware of the issue and to fix it we uh. we just got rid of red fences for now :')

Glad I finished before they put them back.

Redwing likes this.
  4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I had thought it was intentional thats why i mentioned it. If i thought it was a good glitch id have kept my mouth shut lol ;)
    But the reason i thought it was intentional is it was a very Rovio thing to do, they dont know how to fix something.. they just turn it off. Look at what they did here with the ReCaptcha, they just turned that off and still havent fixed it :rolleyes:

Buds, Nyk, Redwing and 1 other person like this.
  5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Low levels 70s for me were all wide open map with force fields down. 3 Chucks, Red and Lil Pecker made boring work for those easily. Lil Pecker was needed to allow the Chucks to recharge. Level 78 is back to the 3 red columns that pins the left most bird behind one of it.

Given Master Terence is what I will get if I finish lvl 80.... Let me finish personal and clan events first. Red (or blue) is the worst color to deal with obstacle courses.

6. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

So they added 5 new levels. Still no force fields. I got gates of hell for 82 with the medium pig on the right where it just blocks the 4th post.

Haven't been able to make it through because I keep getting server connection errors. Started last night so that I couldn't even do arena or dungeons.

Rewards are just rune keys. No other master bird for 85.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Boring!!! more garbage IMO

8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

Gates on 82 and 84, other three were open field for the most part, done and spent the keys already. Three purple, three green, and two gray.

9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Well Level 72 is nearly impossible with team power of 120K+.

I have the layout where there's the pain-in-the-backside arrows at the top.

10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I forget. Do you have lil pecker, deswane, and/or frost? If not, you will struggle in the later levels until you get one. Need to stall the pigs to allow more time to kill them

11. Lars

Lars Hatchling

Yes I also struggled a lot on lvl 72 with the Gates. But right now I made it to lvl 85 and dont had any gates or obstacles or something else . 13 lvls of clear fields. Dont know if it Was luck or a bug

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Hmmm, that was level 80 for me with a 105K team. I had no real issues with it. Whats your team Buds?

I am however stuck on 82 w the gates of hell & a med pig covering the far right post.
    These gates are dumb with Red birds... you rely on a ton of luck & hope they dont miss fire.

13. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Well, I misread what I typed. I meant 82, not 72.

Now on 83 with the layout of the pesky rock on the bottom right.

My team right now is:

P.6 SS10 Contagious Claude
    P.3 SS6 Weak Spot Red
    P.3 SS8 Trial by Fire Chuck
    P.5 SS8 Volatile Present Chuck
    Lv. 73 SS5 Sumo Master Terence

All of that roughly accumulates to just above 130K team-power.

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

You REALLY need at least 1 stopper in there... Frost & or lil Pecker. Team power will suffer but thats fine. It's more important to slow down the pigs.

15. BEYKERIVAN

BEYKERIVAN Hatchling

Como puedo pasar el nivel 80 con esa puerta en medio, porque no dejaron simple con la misma cantidad de cerdos libre la arena como en el nivel 79 para abajo, se me hace imposible pasar la primera oleada, alguna estrategia con la que me puedan ayudar, tengo en nivel preStigio a red,Eddie,terence,chuk,la bestia, la otra pájaro azul que sube los turnos de los cerdos

16. BEYKERIVAN

BEYKERIVAN Hatchling

Ayuda porfavor, no puedo lograr pasar ni la primera oleada por esa estúpida puerta :(:(:(:(

17. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

No hablo español, así que estoy usando Google Translate para hacer esto. ¿Puedes subir una foto de tu equipo para que podamos ayudarte?

18. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Yeah... don't have either, I'm afraid.

19. BEYKERIVAN

BEYKERIVAN Hatchling

No puedo subir la imagen, pero tengo en mi equipo a Annie Metal, Chuck, Red, Viejo Helada,terence,eddie, bestia,

20. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I hope everybody knows that it is part of the Forum rules to speak ENGLISH.