1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terence Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

It looks like we are talking about 2 different things. The one Wolf is talking about is trying to hit a pig behind a red barrier using a birds SS that is a throwing SS, so Beasts & Geraldines SS. The glitch Nyk is talking about is that pigs bounce off barriers now instead of going through them like they used to.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I dont remember... but mine (pigs) dont bounce through certain fields either. I assumed that was normal?

3. Tigerangels42038

I remember them going through because a couple of times i knocked the pig back then couldnt get to it until i could use what colour birds the barrier was.

My clan mate spotted another glitch the levels points go 83, 85, 83, 85
    1541644700301.jpg

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Even still, his explosion at the end should go through the field even if the pigs don't.

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Looks like QA is dropping fast. This game seems to be consuming more resources than Rovio can adequately throw at it.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Pigs with red force fields around them will show non-red birds not getting thru. I use Chuck against them and Chuck can hurt them easily.

Bette is good for this one to get the fast SS

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Tiger ~ 2 in my clan had that too...

8. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I was just going to post this. Every other level is 83. Whether this is a glitch or intentional, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Careful which level you decide to quick battle.

9. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

I was relying on my two Beast's (master and regular), but since they nor my Geraldine is useful I won't try to much above where I am now (level 71). Too much of a hassle and to much work, both my Terrance sits unevolved at 100 and won't be able to get them both to a decent prestige level, plus I don't want to spend recourses on them. :)
    And since I don't have time to do anything but quick play during the weekend due to it being family time, this event is dead for me.

10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

If you can get to the level where the prize is 85 event token. Just quick play that after for event tokens. For yourself and clan.

Terence is a collector item. Keep that in mind.

11. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

As I said, I'm on level 71 of 80. Which wasn't hard at all, team power of 149k, but with the gates of hell on 72 and both my Beast's out of commission due to the glitch/issue with their SS I won't try to much. So no biggie on just quick playing for personal and clan goal.

Ps. Oh and I'm not after Terence, I have two already which I've never prestiged because I thought it was a waste of resources (they've been sitting unevolved at 100 for ages). I think the first one I got in the first Terence event way back when.

I just have a little side quest on getting all my dungeon teams all Masters and all PL10/SS10. Only thing that still makes me play this game after 1 year and 5 or 6 months (can't remember) finding other things to do than just collect birds. So I just want a lot master birds so I in time can max out my dungeon teams, even if I won't use them for anything else. Ds.

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Epic ~ I know your trying to be helpful but i dont know why you think you need to say this almost every day? Its pretty obvious & the forum people are not in your clan. So respectfully, it can read a little weird when we see it over & over...

Not tryimg to throw shade at all... just pointing it out.

13. Tigerangels42038

The update has taken away all the red barriers, the different posts and gates are still there but the barriers are deactivated

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I will be turning off auto-update for a few days.....

15. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Well that was strangely easy. No barriers, no gates from hell. I made it through the whole event with only one loss and that was because of lost connection. Looks like they fixed the 83, 85 thing too.

16. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Ya i agree.. was a very easy event. Didnt die once though i had a decent team with two chucks.. p9 and 10. Red p7. Beast p6 and Claude p10 as leader. Came across a few levels with the beast glitch but didnt really make a big impact.
    Way easier than the last few events.

17. Tigerangels42038

It might have been easy for you but you were probably lucky in what level layouts you got, plus the barriers now being down. Most of the players that have commented here on their problems have been with gates of hell layouts, glitches and barriers still up. I dont think its fair to comment that the event was very easy, just that you found it easy.

feffe likes this.
  18. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Gates of hell was fine for me used two birds to hit the posts and open the gates before ss activated then killed the pigs.

Reading in here about the issues with beasts ss not working helped and allowed me to adjust. Thank you all for the info.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  19. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

For me, I played up till level 76 before they made the change. Those were pretty rough since I had 2 beasts on my team. Once they did the update is when it became easy. The last 4 levels didn't have any force fields except the ones the pigs put up. I even had the issue with the large force field staying in place on waves 6 and 7 of level 79.

Screenshot_20181108-123449.png

Beast's SS wouldn't go through to the other side of the force field, it would just go to the middle of it and not effect any of the pigs. Had to be creative and use the large pigs bounces to get the pigs behind it stunned long enough for Claude and Terrence to take them out. Chuck's magnetize also helped pull pigs into position. It was a challenge but still relatively easy compared to the earlier levels with the doors and the force fields.

20. Tigerangels42038

Next time you come up against a force field staying in place, try not killing the pig that put it up the 1st shot after it puts it up, apparently thats where the glitch lies. Kill the the pig before it puts it up, or 2 shots after it puts it up. Then the shield should behave normally :)

Kimo likes this.