1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terence Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Hey all, just decided to start a seperate thread for the event because its looking like there is a few glitches and issues going on so better to have a seperate thread than using the intel thread.

The glitch with Beasts SS on mine it is effecting the disintegrate evo when firing at birds behind the red barriers. Im still able to hit pigs with the red personal force fields though.

feffe likes this.
  2. Tigerangels42038

In case it is other birds in the team causing the problems mine is Claude, Beast, Chuck, Chuck, Red

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

The Russian blog have few members done already with screenshots. However they are not showing the flock just yet.

4. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I also have the issue (claude, beast, Eddie, Chuck, and red). The barrier reacts as if it does not recognize that beast is a red bird...rather annoying, but since it might be another day or so before I get into the nightmare levels, hopefully they will have it fixed by then.

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

80 was a bit of a hassle, took a few tries to get the birds positioned just right with a post in the leaders face, but alas the Master is mine.

Attached Files:

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Both Beast evos are doing this... But he does go through the barriers if he is not at SS yet. I suspect its specific to the fact that his SS shots "throw" things rather than the bird jumping. I sold her so i cant test it but im curious if Geraldine might have the same issue?

7. Epic Buttstomp

If the field stays open like that, 2 Chucks in position 2 + 4 can come in handy. Possibly a Lil Pecker just in case. i am far from there atm.

8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

I could've gone the chuck route, but figured I'd let Terence out of the hen house to stretch his legs a bit, made it a bit more interesting using him seeing I never do for anything else. The claude's were quite handy, just kick a big pig and let him bounce around killing everything else lol

9. Tigerangels42038

Spot on Wolf! Geraldines SS wont go through the red barriers either!

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

well, that means is probably NOT a glitch. which sucks a lot cuz it really devalues Beast in Red barrier events...

You know, if i though Rovio was capable of intelligent planing, i would think this was done 100% on purpose.
    Creating a new Red bird (beast) who throws his SS instead of jumping in like almost all other red birds. Then making the next event a Red barrier event knowing people would have pumped a lot of resources into their Beasts. Its a tricky way to try & generate $$...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Sorry wolf... I think you're wrong on this one. Ricky Red can't use whirlwind or blizzard blast through the force fields either. I think its just an oversight.

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

My Ricky is working fine...

13. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

They're typical excavation event layouts... hell gates, post in front of the leader with right side barrier to begin, corner diagonal barrier, and the zig zag barriers. Barriers on the latter three come down after two hits on the short pole by any bird or any red bird kicked pig. Everyone knows each of the four brick post have to be hit to open the gate. The post in front of the leader only presents an issue because it limits the angle of attack from that bird. Beast will work fine just have to get him in the right spots and ensure the barriers and other limiting factors are taken care of before using him.

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Then I suppose it's a glitch.

15. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

You can go through but using SS

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Ricky can go through but his SS just bounces off the force fields.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Again, my Ricky's SS is going through just fine...

18. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Every red bird I have used does not go through using its ss

19. Epic Buttstomp

Not the gates of hell but the regular red force fields, my Bette and Red have no issue SS the pigs behind it. I will update you as soon as I come across a gate of hell situation.

20. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

This is what I'm talking about. When he attacks pigs, he flies through the force field, but the pigs just bounce off it. Maybe it's always done this and I never noticed, but I'm not sure we are all on the same page regarding what we are talking about. I thought the pigs used to go through the force fields.