1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terence event level 79

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fcornet, Nov 11, 2018.

1. fcornet

fcornet Hatchling

Hi everyone,
    I am failing again and again with the level 79 and this !@# door in front of my nice birds :)
    Which team would you recommend ? How do you manage ?
    My top birds for this event are Claude (6 and 100), Frost (7), Beast (100 and 80), Probotnik (3), Matilda (7 and 100), Chuck (5 and 100), Terence (100 and 100), Eddie (5), Annie metal (4)
    Thanks
    Fred

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Terence, frost, beast, Matilda, terance

If you are lucky you can open the door with the first Terence. If not you will need to use another red bird. Then use frost and Matilda. Hope fully that will kill enough pigs to give you a chance. Would be good if you could use chuck instead of beast but you need as much health as possible

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Claude, Beast or Terence, Frost, Beast (desintegrate), Chuck (in that order).

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Level 78 for me was "3 columns from hell", stuck for days. Stopped trying and just focused on clan. 79 for me is wide open. 80 is back to "3 columns from hell". Those columns are bigger problems than whatever pigs.

5. Luigi

Luigi Hatchling

I also stuck at l.79 because of the gate.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

"3 columns"?
    Do you mean 4 columns with the middle gate?

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Here is my nemesis of this event "3 columns from Hell".

Stuck long time at 78 with this layout. And again now at 80. The right hand side is hard to get at. The bird at #1 spot has its shot field blocked mostly by that column, only a white or black can effectively work from there.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I think I'll pass on Master Terrence. L79 Gates of Hell with fat doorman pig blocking the far right pillar. Tried every combo, and the best one is Terrence, Beast, Frost, Beast, Red. Even then I'm dead by the end of wave 3 due to pig overcrowding.

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  9. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

I had the same layout for level 80, finally beat it with less than 30 mins left and got my Master Terence. I had the "gates of hell" on level 77 as well. And then now on level 81 I had these "3 columns" again, so gave up on progressing any further with the little time left in the event. Happy I finally was able to get the Master bird though, took many many many tries and had to prestige one of my regular Terence even though I didn't want to.