1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terence & Eddie: The 2 Most Broken Birds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Dec 10, 2017.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Terence Fan

Many of you know that Terence and Eddie The Bird are both extremely broken when it comes to their evolutions. One evolution is always meh and the other is utter garbage. I was fortunate to get Terence only to choose the “100% Better Steamship Evolution According To Logic Since Higher SS = Better”. But I soon realized that the range was very small and damage was only 70 - 140 damage per Bomb. His “Sumo” evolution is not great but not bad since it does 2000 damage (I saw a YT video) when he does the “explosion”. I wouldn’t mind Terence having his “Steamship” Evolution being bad if only his Supershot didn’t GO UP BY ONE WHOLE TURN. Now the recently added Eddie The Bird is also experiencing this problem. Right when he was released many people went for Soul Sacrifice because he looked cool and since the descriptions were terrible, people thought they did the same thing. But little did they know it’s that Soul Sacrifice does ZERO DAMAGE and shoots pigs in random directions while Infinte Void did damage but also shot pigs everywhere. This resulting in many people keeping Eddie The Bird at his pyramid evolution. Thankfully Rovio has fixed Eddie The Bird by improving his damage. But this still doesn’t mean that he is still buggy. So we need Rovio to fix Eddie The Bird and Terence so they can be just as strong as the other 5* birds like Claude and Chuck.

2. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I've complained about Terence so much here and through support and at the official facebook page , that I'm convinced the Dev team is incompetent. Only a retard could think Steam Ship Terence is a good bird. All my clan members agree the bird is absolute garbage. I havent seen one person say Steam ship barrage is good. I've even tried to get Vexim to change his f-in guide to stop recommending Steamship barrage, because that is partially responsible for my poor choice of evolution and I don't want others falling into the same trap. The sumo Terence is a little better than Steamship Terence, but there are a ton of birds better and more worth it than a Terence so avoid using this bird if possible in PVP.

In terms of Eddie , I agree there as well for SOUL SACRIFICE EDDIE. It is vastly inferior to Void Eddie ( red skin eddie) .. Red skin eddie is good.. The black eddie is disgracefullly bad.. ( But obviously not as bad as Terence).

This incompetent Dev team seems to think that a Portal spitting you out in random directions doing no damage is worth loosing damage for... WHAT A TRAVESTY OF DECISION MAKING.

RED EDDIE IS THE ONLY GOOD EDDIE. AVOID SOUL EDDIE LIKE A PLAGUE IF YOU COULD.

3. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

I think they should fix Dr P. I got him to ranked 8, but his performance in arena is disappointing. I don't event use him anymore. I just use him for dungeon.

jaks likes this.
  4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Terence Fan

It depends on how you use him and what team power you are. Just like Carson, Dr. Probotnik isn’t great when you have a full prestige team. However I find that he is extremely useful in my team power (19k Power) since the pigs die in 1 hit if I get a critical on them. It’s just how you use him and what power your team is. I think Dr. Probotnik is perfectly fine at the moment and shouldn’t get a buff.