1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survey for Eagle Mountain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SquawkTron, Oct 13, 2017.

1. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

07E4DA7F-DBF8-4D99-BA5B-FBE4C72DD890.jpeg
    Has anyone else gotten this survey in the game for Eagle Mountain?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I got a black screen with an [X] in the corner

So most likely yes

3. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

Yes, just did it.

4. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

Oh no, they must not have liked my answers. I tried to reload the game and got Candy Crush... ;-)

5. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Haha, that's weird.

6. annem302

annem302 Hatchling

Yes, I got it ealier tonight after an arena match.

7. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

I got one about ten to fifteen minutes ago.

8. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

I got one as well

9. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

incoming eagle mountain gem decrease nerf as well............... ROVIO JUST LEAVE AS IS OKAY? ITS FINE........ STOP TOUCHING THINGS THAT DONT NEED TO BE TOUCHED. ITS FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. NO NEED TO SURVEY ANYTHING ABOUT EAGLE MOUNTAIN. ITS GOOD ENOUGH AS IT IS.

Next incoming stupid change for which I can already predict the copy and pasted excuse ....... "We are only doing 10 doors because it takes too long". Massive gem door nerf in the process..

GO SCREW YOURSELF ROVIO.. We predicted this even before this survey came out in the "
    Future changes that might happen because Rovio is a money hoarder
    " thread

10. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Thank you for participating in our survey. We have ANALyzed the data and in our next terrific update, the following changes will be made:
    The thief pig will now cost 200 gems for the first pay off, and triple for every following encounter. Furthermore, each time you find a pig, chances increase by 10% that The next door you open will reveal a thief pig. The gems will appear as 1 gem for the first open, and will increase by 1 for every door you find containing them. Gem multipliers have been removed, and replaced with gem dividers. Furthermore, each time you find gems, chances will decrease by 10% that the next door you open will reveal gems.
    We are proud to bring these exiting changes to the game and hope that your gameplay experience is greatly enhanced by them. Thank you.
    --Rovio

11. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

Rovio: where it will cost you an arm, a leg, your right eye, both of your pinkie fingers, your kidneys, your liver, all your bodily functions, your dignity, self respect, your sanity and most of all: your soul.

12. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Irrelevant but General Discussion is being spammed right now

13. Bloodkry

Bloodkry Tiny Birdy

Report and put the person on ignore. I did.