1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superbowl Birds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yodo, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Yodo

Yodo Tiny Birdy

Just curious to see if there was anyone out there that ended up trying to collect all of these, if so how many did you end up getting. Will you go for more this next event?

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

That person should be millionaire and not bothered to spend tens of thousands of dollars

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have only one and will not go for another. Only use excess silver tickets to mine for another. Best bet is to save your resources until the next event.

If you do not have one already then I recommend you try for one. It is a decent bird.

4. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

I have one, but not the team I wanted, was hoping for Raiders, Texans, 49ers, or Eagles and Giants. So yeah gonna try to get 5 so I can make a whole team when i level all of them up to max P5. Have 9 combined golden tickets with the gems, so thats 90 premium tickets. Hope I get at least one, but if I do get one will try for 2 this time

5. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Evening everyone :)

In previous NFL event got Chicago, now tried with FEW tickets (4 + Video) and got another one - Miami - tried just for fun - and glad I've got one more just for different evolution... But sure not gonna use any more supplies, better wait for other birds, unless being huge fan of football ;)

Cheers,

W

6. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

Didn't get the Super Bowl bird last time out. Not bothered about getting em anyway. Reason is I have 4 5-Star Yellow birds already; Chuck, Billy the Blitz, Cyril and Cold Turkey. I've got chuck at Level 100, Turkey at 83, Billy and Cyril stuck on 40. I'm having a hard time already gathering enough yellow evo mats to level them as it is. Another yellow now is not needed.

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

But the QB bird is BETTER than Cold Turkey and just as good as Chuck