1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Shot Totem on 5* before level 60 evolution

Discussion in 'FAQ and Player Help (non-bug)' started by gmoney, Jun 28, 2017.

1. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

I need a few more evo mats before pulling the trigger on taking Red to the level 60 evolution. But I noticed on the preview the new super shot on the evolution I pick (you can pick between 2) says rank 1. Does that mean I wasted my super shot totems on him? Or will I actually get rank 3 after the evolution?

2. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

This will still same, rank 3 will stay

3. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

Thanks!

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

It's just that the main focus is the supershot, not the ranks of it. I think that's a bit of a misinformation mishap.

5. Andy

Andy Tiny Birdy

What is red better evolutions?

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Andy Depends on how you use him. I picked Weak Spot, but that's because I have a Claude as the leader.

Weak Spot is better for if you want to deal critical hits on the front (but it does not deal critical hits on the back)
    Power Row is better if you always seem to have power-ups all over the place and want them used for something strong for an attack.

Night likes this.
  7. When should you use the totem when their below level 20 or above or does it matter?

8. Picto

Picto Hatchling

Doesn't matter. If they're on your main team and at least a 4*, chuck them on. It'll stay for the lifetime.

9. Rhonda23111

Rhonda23111 Hatchling

Can you fuse the super super shot totem with a two star bird when it's inexpensive and then immediately fuse it with a four or five star bird to save coins making it cheaper? Will the super shot carry over when you fuse that bird to another bird?

10. Picto

Picto Hatchling

No it has to be on the higher bird.

11. Does the supershot increase with your birds growth or power

12. Picto

Picto Hatchling

That I'm not 100% on but you would assume there must be some growth, or that the birds power adds to it.

13. Badbloke1332

Badbloke1332 Hatchling

Saw someone post a video and they used two super shot totems on Matilda before evolving her to 20. It's this possible for all? I've never tried before I've evolved,

14. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

Yeah still the same cost regardless.