1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions on similar but less buggy/laggy games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, May 30, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Maddened by PvBugs (my name for pvp being messed up constantly by bugs) and lagg and assorted bugs. Want to find a game like this but with less of those issues, preferably not too far down the pay to win/not ragequit path

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

LOL... So your looking for the Holy Grail of games?

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

My theory is if I can find the perfect game for 1 category I might be able to find the perfect game of a different category, and I found a game that is amazing and only reason I'm not spending time on there the full time I put into abe is because it's still In test server only. And what better place to ask for best of this genre than on theese forums?

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Get off the tablet or phone and go play real online games on a PC or gaming consoles. Make sure the PC/console is hardwired to the router and you have a fibre-optics-to-the-home connection.

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Not everyone can have fibre broadband or even half decent broadband in general, which is one of the reasons why games like ABE are as popular as they are

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I know that but you can go with lesser internet if you hardwired to router. But I don't consider Angry Birds as serious games for serious gamer, good for passing time and all that but not serious stuff. I am that 50 yrs old gamer with 35 yrs of experience.

7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Even hardwired to the router my broadband has a speed of 2Mb and can barely play youtube videos lol.
    Just because people play ABE doesnt mean they arent a dedicated gamer, ive been a gamer all my life but sometimes life and circumstances change and you make do with what you have, Mobile/Tablet games are a good for those that have to compromise but still need some form of gaming in their life. ABE is Rovios 1st real attempt into more dedicated Mobile/Tablet gaming along the lines of games like clash of clans, greed for glory etc (not that im saying they are doing it as successfully as those games, because they really arent), all previous AB versions were/are time fillers where you could drop in and out of them for months at a time without losing much in the game, they have at least tried to step it up with ABE