1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck on how to plan my pvp line up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by viva, Dec 1, 2018.

1. viva

viva Hatchling

Currently running with Master Carson (leader), 5 star Carson, Matilda, G. Frost, Hot Grease.

Being leveled: Master Claude, Master Pecker, Chuck, Annie (White),
    Held but not currently being leveled:
    Master Cyril, Master Red

I had always figured if I managed to get Claude I’d change things up and have him be leader, but now that I managed to hatch him I’m unsure how to proceed, ideas? I’m mostly talking about my pvp lineup here and am still figuring the game out in many ways. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Viva

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

It seems you only have Frost for the 2nd move supershot (SS), not ideal. Which Frost evo you have? The one that turns all pigs around or the other one. Chuck (trial by fire) is better for 2nd move. 3rd move could be Carson (huge Mosh Pit) or Hot Grease, good for picking up healing. Frost with the turn around evo can make all pigs attack opponent .

Everyone here has their opinions. Do what you want with what you have.

viva likes this.
  3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/perfect-arena-team-thread.8674/

I started ^this^ thread to help out you newer players. I would avoid using two Carsons on one team because he is not as powerful as he used to be after the Runes update. You have chuck, so I personally would place him in rather than a second Carson. Look at this thread too see what I mean.

viva likes this.
  4. viva

viva Hatchling

I have the King of Winter evo which turns the pigs hit towards your opponent. Appreciate the input from both of you and the link, I’ll level chuck up and swap him in, and I guess put Claude in as leader.

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Make sure you test each team. You may find that one team works better for you and your play style than others. I still enjoy putting Ricky in the fourth slot for a variety of reasons. Just because we recommend one thing doesn't mean you have to do it. A win is a win, even if you use the worst birds in game.

6. viva

viva Hatchling

Understood, and appreciate the reminder to enjoy the journey and my own play style. Thanks Nyk, and Epic.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

If i had your birds this is the lineup & order i would place them...
    Claude (leader), Matilda, Chuck, Master Carson or Frost (or anyone really), Hot Grease.

Shoot Claude 1st, Chuck 2nd, Matilda, Grease or anyone else 3rd depending on what you have left to deal with...

viva likes this.