1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strong Player looking for clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Bunny One, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Bunny One

Bunny One Hatchling

I am currently a co-leader in a level 18 clan. The reason I am leaving is because the leader just treats everyone like trash, and just brings morale down. Additionally, even with 44 members, there are only 3-4 people talking on the chat. Very quiet.

Anyway, I am good player, that is just looking to have fun, and enjoy conversations with active members. I don’t want a group that requires minimun amount of trophies a week, or stuff like that. That said, I am a very strong player.

Level 136
    Clan contribution over 61k XP
    And I try to get at least 10k trophies a week, but its not always possible. My max trophies are 18.5k/week
    Seven 5-star fully leveled birds and a few 4 stars fully leveled birds.

Again, I am looking for a fun group (no negativity and vocally active), that offers eggs contantly. I would also like to join as an elder if it is a lower level group. Ideally, I would enjoy co-leader, but it is undertandable that might not happen.

2. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

I don't want to offend you, but you are asking a lot for what you can offer with the elder and co leader need. Any clan with that sort of consistency in egg and chatting would already got their core members and would never give that role to a new player - you would need to earn your keep in time.

If you are ok with been a normal member that needed to perform in arena and event, my 4 clan mega group has a place for you. we use Discord to communicate
    www.discord.gg/umj6bPF , check us out. rules and minimum requirement is in that server.
    we are VERY vocally active. and egg is on 24/7 in the clans that needed 10k or more minimum trophy. you can bring your 3-4 people here too if they are interested.