1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Story mode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AxS, Mar 12, 2018.

1. AxS

AxS Hatchling

I feel that the storymode just keep on going, and there is no end on it.
    Anyone know if there is possible to actually finnish the storymode, or will it just continue forever?

2. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

It continues forever, and there’s no advantage to continuing after the red dungeon. It just raises the difficulty of the game.

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Max difficulty is 30k at insane. So you could complete it all, but dunno whats the reward. I finished the first cycle and stay at the start of Chapter 17

4. AxS

AxS Hatchling

How many rounds did you do?
    After the patch and last week with unlimited scouts it was great to continue the story.
    Right now it feels like the whole storymode have ended up in a loop, repeating the same chapters.

If shit is a bug, ill rapport it to be able to finnish the storyline.

5. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Its not a bug Rofu....Rovio makes it so you can buff your pigs so you can challenge yourself and get rewards

6. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Which chapter you are at? I made on round and now am at 17 chapter. And if I remember correctly, there are at least 3 rounds

7. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Im at infinite loops of "Rumble of the eagle mountain" "The Ski Safari" "Return of the pigs"

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Recommend not doing story mode beyond opening red tower

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  9. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Why not? The recent update changed pig battles to fixed xp instead of story based, insane xp is set at 30000 now.
    Unless it also effects something else as well?

10. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

With insane set at 30K team power, what does it mean for the Adventures (ie. the clocks that pop-up)?
    At the moment, my story mode is at 11K team power (insane), but I only need up to 9K of bird power to get all three rewards for an Adventure.
    Can anyone who has completed story mode and is at 30K insane team power, confirm how much bird power is needed for an Adventure?

11. AxS

AxS Hatchling

You found the problem that Rovio did not fix.
    I have to reach over 40k team power to go on a full adventure!
    Need about 28k just to get to the 2. mark.
    Not sure if the adventure keeps on being boosted if I play another round wìll test out later and update.

Seems like another "bug" Rovio did not fix, I am not that fuzzed about adventures, since the rewards are not that great, but if they boost rewards for adventures, it will be a big deal.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Rod911 likes this.
  12. Tigerangels42038

Finally got an alarm clock to test it out,
    My adventures are the same as before update, i need 3 7k same colour birds to do full adventure. My hard and insane modes where at 40425 before update.
    Might be that continuing the story now wont further add to your adventure totals but they havent reset them. Need to test it to find out :cool:

13. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

There is still at least one good reason not to advance in story mode beyond unlocking the Red area. That reason is Clocks! If your Insane battles are 8175, you can complete any clock adventure with only one level 80+ bird of the correct color. If your Insame mode is 30,000 you will need 3-4 birds to complete one Clock adventure.

14. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

I decided to advance my story mode a bit from 10.5K to 12K (insane mode). The Adventure mode (clocks) took an extra 500-700 extra power needed to finish them (from around 8.5K and up to 9.2K). I don't have enough high levelled 4* birds, let alone 5* birds to finish off an Adventure once I finish off story mode, so I'll stay where I'm at.

15. Tigerangels42038

So it is still adding to the adventure clocks, i completed a new round to see if it did but havent had a clock pop up yet.
    I asked the question in the patch notes thread but rovio staff didnt answer.
    My guess is they over looked it when they set the battle levels instead of it being story based. :(