1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Story Mode Progression -- Any Benefits?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by SacNasty, Jul 28, 2017.

1. SacNasty

SacNasty Hatchling

Hey all... so, as I peruse these forums, I've noticed many others that have fallen victim to the story mode progression wall... fortunately, I've since stopped progressing while I get to the ability to farm Insane mode with Quick Battle.

So, it seems obvious that story mode progression is what raises the power level of those that you're battling against on the scout missions... my question is: Is there any benefit to advancing in the story mode once you've unlocked all of your bird colors? I feel there has to be a reason outside of personal accomplishment because losing the ability to do Insane mode seems, well, insane! Like... do you actually get rewarded more if you've progressed further along in the story?

Is there actually any benefit to progressing in the story, after you've unlocked all of the colors, outside of personal satisfaction and in game achievements?
    Wild Bird likes this.
  2. Vivek

Vivek Super Cool Bird

My opinion is yes
  3. Anderson

Anderson Hatchling

Sharp answer although no explanation :confused:
  4. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

My opinion is no
  5. Phorx

Phorx Tiny Birdy

Definitely no benefit. If you can't do scout missions on insane difficulty then you're hindered for events. You get more event points for you clan on higher difficulty levels.
  6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I progressed in the story until I got to a reasonable insane difficulty. It's at 15k.
    My team power is 22K.
    I decided that when I'm at 30K, I'll progress a bit more.
  7. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

if you went ahead, it will be harder to hit your adventure/epic clocks team power for the 10/20 gems
  8. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

For a black crater adventure, I can just one bird it with Dutch.
    He's Prestige level 2.
  9. Angrybirds111

Angrybirds111 Tiny Birdy

Wow 15k lucky... lol I got stuck at 22k...when my birds were 10k....almost up to 18k now.....wish I came to this forum earlier
  10. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

I love the fact that you mean the opposite of me. sometimes that means I missed something. would be nice if you could elaborate a bit and explain why you think so =)
  11. SacNasty

SacNasty Hatchling

Thanks for the responses, everyone. So it seems I'll play it safe a bit longer while I can farm Insane on Quick Battle so as to not lose that ability :). Thanks!
  12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy

So, I am at 17500 for insane on Dungeons & would prefer not to increase that if possible. But I want to open up more locations in Yellow.
    Q - If I finish the second tour through Yellow that ends with a Blue boss, will it increase my Dungeon power requirements?

13. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

The dungeons that require keys will always remain at the exact same power level, no matter where you are in the game.
  14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy