1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steve ~ worth using at all?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Apr 18, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

So, I was looking through my inbox & noticed a 5* Steve that I don't remember hatching but I must have today when I had to use 2 silver tickets...

Anyway as far as White birds, I only have Miffy that I don't really use & I plan to get Matilda tomorrow. I already have a REALLY GOOD team that I only want to add Matilda & maybe Claude to someday. Therefore, should I just feed him to Matilda or beef him up a bit for white dungeon since I don't have hardly any White birds? I do already have 200 evo Jars & 9000 evo mats waiting for Matilda.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Matilda, Annie or Captain freedom are seen as better.

So keep it for future and save all your white shinies for Matilda. And in future - level up him to 60 to unlock one of his evo's and only then you can choose to feed him to other 5*. You must reach level 51 to get most exp possible.

Also he would be good in white dungeon, so you should keep 5 of each color just for dungeons. And if you use 5 5* of one color in MPDC - you can easily win without super composition. Today I used Chuck, Frost, Bomb, Byron and Zain for MPDC. Didn't even need special heals or anything, since damage is double for a colour of the day.

So final advice would be keep it - 5* are not that easy to get.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I would keep Steve until I get a sixth white bird that is better. He is ok; however, he is not good for PvP

4. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

Steve is the worst 5-star White bird, but the thing about those is that none of them are legitimately bad - he's the worst because he has a 3SS timer and his skill upgrades power ups (though that's not as big of a drawback as it could be since his timer means you generally fire him last and then the match ends, if you even get to fire him at all). I would definitely hold onto him, particularly if you don't already have a full dungeon team of 5-star White birds.

5. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

I have steve in my main team...he is my throwaway move since I don't usually get through all my birds in PVP, and his SS is 3. When I DO get to use him properly, his SS is quite potent, and he is helpful in MPDC as he keeps those power-ups upgraded. I do also have Matilda and Fringy, but Fringy is not leveled up yet, so not ready for prime-time...

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Thanks all. Pretty much how I was leaning...

Also, It just occurred to me that last week they made a cryptic reference to upcoming color day boosts in the Arena. So, I may need more White & Blue 5* in the stable if that's going to happen...