1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steve - MPDC Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Skit, Dec 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Steve (P4 Ss level 6) in MPDC did no damage at all with his SS on Blue day, today. Very annoyed I only was able to get to wave 5. This bug needs to be fixed. Anybody else faced this?

2. Redders

Redders Hatchling

Not just Steve... Jaquie's SS seemed to be blocked by normally passable terrain or a hidden force shield

3. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

I guess its a white bird bug if people with other white birds can confirm they saw the bug in mpdc

4. kien

kien Developer

Yes, something seems to be wrong with some White birds in the DC. We are looking into this.

5. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

I don't believe it is just white birds. A couple days ago I aimed Carson and one pig in his AoE showed his health going from a little over half to almost none. But after I fired that pig's health went up to almost full. I've had pigs show no damage from a hit but this is the 1st time I saw one get healed from a hit.

6. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Wow! That’s definitely weird. Just curious if this has anything to do with the platform. I’m on ios and have seen my Carson not do the ko although when I aim, the pigs all show a ko, haven’t seen a pigs health go up though. Same case with Dr. Probotnik too.