1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Start Over?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Genghis, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Genghis

Genghis Hatchling

I obviously progressed too quickly in the game. I'm at Level 98. My XP is 19053. The opponents XPs are 18900 for Normal, 26000 for Hard and 30000 for Insane. Will I ever catch up and be able to play the Hard and Insane difficulties? Or should I start over and do it right? I hate to do that. I've acquired a good group of birds. But if I have to start over, I will. I will play the game much smarter the second time.

2. No if you have good birds, I wouldn't start over. Just stop playing story mode and you can reach over 30000 bird power easily by getting an average bird power of a Level 1 prestige 5 star between all 5 birds.

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Tell birds you have (4* and 5*)

4. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

You should manually be able to win all battles on insane as long as you’re not doing quick battles

5. Sandini

Sandini Hatchling

I did the same thing...and I didn't start over, I just started leveling up my birds until I could again win at the insane mode. It did take awhile, and I did get frustrated, but I'm glad I didn't start over...

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

When did you start playing this game? Last fall or before?

Don't start over. It is very painful these days for new starters, especially with the low silver tickets drop rates. SS totems are rare items. You struggle for weeks with 3-stars in the main flock hoping to have a good 4-stars and maybe any 5-stars. You literally are forced to live with the garbage you have. Even if you can re-join the old clan it could be weeks before you will see MPDC again because you need to get to the red area. I have 2 starters at home, son (2 months) and wife (5 days). The struggle is real even with me as their "flock consultant".

7. Genghis

Genghis Hatchling

I started in November of last year. I would be doing a lot better if I hadn't let myself get caught up in the story progression.

8. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Good news - Hard and Insane difficulties are not actually going to get harder than they already are, even if you (for some reason) decided to resume completing story missions (which would continue to increase until they reach 22k, which is their new ceiling). I would just work on improving your team, you should be able to resume completing markers on Insane before too long.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I would think you could still at least beat the Normal level (26,000 xp). With the new health-up buff it's much easier than it was a couple months ago.
    Also, get into a decent guild if you aren't already. That will help you a lot in getting resources from events & MPDC.

10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Since you started after Rovio nerfed the silver tickets, I suspect you probably don't have too many good birds like some of us early starters. Start again if you wish but don't expect to get certain 5-stars back quickly.