1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spring in Full Bloom event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

I guess even these guys get their day.

Screenshot_20190423-090751_AB Evolution.jpg Screenshot_20190423-090808_AB Evolution.jpg

2. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Super Cool Bird

Looks like Trey was given Fringy's leader skill. Probably some kind of consolation for those that didn't get her last event if they can manage to make it past Steve Screenshot_20190423-091126_AB Evolution.jpg

3. Epic Buttstomp

I have 14 gold tickets including 2 that will expired in Inbox in 5 days. There are also 262 silver tickets in the hatchery and some more in Inbox. I think I will hatch at least 2 gold so I can claim that 2 expiring tickets.

As for event birds I do have a Steven Seagal at P1 from some time ago. Trey is a re-skinned 4-stars. The regular Billy the Blitz went that way too. Never like "Billy the Blitz" because he is too slow in SS. Or maybe I just use the team with last week event birds, the 75% boosts, and my two 6-stars.

I have plenty of evo materials for blue and yellow. If the 2 event birds hatch, they will go no further than P1 as I need to conserve prestige totems for awakening.

4. Iggy McPork

Iggy McPork Hatchling

Also looks like 4* Trey has the same buff for the event as the new 5*. I'm pretty sure that's new.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

OMG this is a boring event. IMHO that is

6. Epic Buttstomp

My prediction is: Completing the personal and clan event rewards won't be an issue. The typical CC team along with last week birds and if you have Steve and others from before should get you to lvl 85.

Question is what kind of event we will get next week?

7. Lars

Lars Tiny Birdy

I have one Steve at lvl 100. I bring him only to p1. No need for more hatching 120 silver and 10 Gold plus 4 in the inbox. So I have to use 2 Gold before they expire.

8. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Tiny Birdy

2 Steve, Frost, Quentin and Master Fringy are enough to reach 85?

9. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

The first time a non-event 5* bird is a master in event levels. Keeping Master Steve might be a wise event due to knowing how Claude and Annie, non-event birds, are shoved in the hatchery as the Master birds. Steve could be as the third hatch for a future event before you know it.

honeybun likes this.
  10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I got one Steve PL3 and another at 100 un-evolved. I will use a combo of Pecker, Frost another bird to get to level 85. I will not hatch beyond the minimum (Use or lose)

11. Iggy McPork

Iggy McPork Hatchling

Frost will be helpful here to turn them around so Steve can hit them in the back with his buffed super shot. IllI probably go with Quentin too, he can pick up the upgraded power ups that Steve leaves behind.

12. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

Yes, and I'm glad they did that. I might try using two 4* Treys and one Steve. I don't know. This event might be a lil' rough.

Iggy McPork likes this.
  13. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Good idea. I will start with Quentin on my team as well. Might have to play around with different birds toward the end.

14. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

Actually, it looks like that was maybe just a bug? I reset my game, and now the 4* Trey no longer shows the 500% buff. :(

15. Iggy McPork

Iggy McPork Hatchling

Same here. Thats lame. I almost never use my 4* birds anymore, that buff would have given them a chance to play again.

16. Epic Buttstomp

I will hatch some tomorrow because I could be dealing with a 120K team otherwise. I am some tickets stash to use, no hatch all for sure. Doubtful I will level up the extra Steve. Trey and Master Billy the Blitz will get to P1 at most, probably Master Billy the Blitz before Trey.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Buds,
    M Cyril was a reward last fall.

18. Epic Buttstomp

There were few events back in the old harder event format that I never get to the end. Having a "garbage bird" as a reward means less motivation to grind thru it back then.

Platty likes this.
  19. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Ah yeah, he was. I do have him, he was my first Master bird, sitting at P.4.
    But aside from those 2, we'll wait for more.

20. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

Event is ... uhmm... time to stack up some tickets ;). But that is only my POV, cause no bird in my flock with a boost > 150%. Used 2x Steve to awaken Matilda. That's life ;).