1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports All Stars Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, May 14, 2019.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

2. Tigerangels42038

I have all 4 birds but I might hatch for food, my M QB is already awakened though so will need to decide which yellow to do next

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

I don't have Master QB or Master Eagaldo. I do have 2 QBs and one of them was from the NFL event. This will be the team I start with to chase for Master QB.

Master QB could well be the 6-stars candidate later. It works better than Chuck in coverage especially in obstacle courses.

I need some 4 and 5 stars food so minor hatching is possible.

Screenshot_20190514-100547_AB Evolution.jpg

4. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Good job I kept the Master Eagaldo when he was available via event levels. Shall be a breeze, and I'll finally grab myself my first QB.

Iggy McPork likes this.
  5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have master eagaldo but level 60

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

he not a good bird for events at all, would only help with health if you really need it

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  7. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

Event fits in my flock: Redtzky, QB and Master Eagaldo are ready for combat ;).

8. Monty Topple

Exactly wat I will use him for. PL5 + 3 legendary health runes. (Will make me immortal ... lol)

9. Epic Buttstomp

What kind of power level are you getting with that?

Depending on what we get lvl 70+, you may just need that health boost. If we have obstacle courses, mobs of small pigs, slime (octopus) pigs, pig sergeant with the red circle in the back, etc.; these 3 ground pounders will be hard to use.

10. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Yeah. Played with him a tiny bit when I could first grab him and he isn't all that good. He'll be there for that giant power boost.

11. Monty Topple

Birdistiano alone makes around 66k health ... boost included. Overall team power will be at least 350k. Have to remount some runes before knowing exactly.

jeosiri and Epic Buttstomp like this.
  12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

looks like ill be 385k without using Birstiano

jeosiri likes this.
  13. That’s my starting team:

If I need some CC my fully awakened Lil‘P. will jump in and Birdistano has to step aside...

upload_2019-5-14_21-25-39.jpeg

14. What I do not understand is why they do an All Stars Event and do not introduce a new black or white All-Star...

15. Epic Buttstomp

Once you are over 300K you can just about survive the hits long enough for certain birds to be readied again.

16. Epic Buttstomp

Loomax from my clan has this "autoplay" team all ready. Only gates of hell will can stop it.

[​IMG]

17. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yep, time to master those limp blue balls... :cool:

18. Tigerangels42038

Master Limp Blue Balls will be staying a low limp blue balls for me.. don't need him for his XP boost got a good enough team for me to use, so no need to level him up.

A. Wolf and Redwing like this.
  19. Pigs on the wing

Pigs on the wing Hatchling

Hi everybody ! I just get the Quaterback with my silver tickets.. I didn;t have it before. And I wanted to make it evolve to level 100 but it seems that Something has just changed, or maybe it's a bug !.. I only can make it goes to level 80 ! is that the max now before awake a bird to 6 stars ? Thanks for your answers (and if you can use simple words that I could understand, it would be nice.. as a lot of frenchies, my English is not as good as I want !!)

20. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Do you have enough Evolution Essence and Evolution Materials? Double check that the numbers aren't red.