1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow Maiden Marisha Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Dec 31, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Discuss about the Snow Maiden Marisha event here.

Redwing likes this.
  2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Splash screen is live in game. Given the 12hour timer, this event is starting much earlier in the day than previous ones.

So far things are congruent with the leaks and previous event. Regular bird is the hatch, master version the L85 reward. Birds are Snow Maiden Marisha, Annie and Master Grandfather Frost, with MGF being the ridiculous boost. Sucks to those of us with regular Frosty, but given his (and Pecker's) utility in every single event, for once it may not be such a big deal.

Snow Maiden's leader ability -
    Every time the team gains health, gain an additional 20% health. Blue answer to Claude, perhaps?

Base ability (master version) 220 damage, however all combo damage is converted to 0.5% health instead (presuming this means she heals the team). Not a lot of difference between either super evo -
    Gracious Gifting Day is 4 clones and 1573 base damage. Mischevious Gifting Day is 3 clones and 1788 damage. Both convert combo damage to 0.5% healing. Unfortunately, she seems to have been given the typical blue bird long timer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Nyk and Cmbryan79 like this.
  3. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

So her damage/mirror output is like Grandfather Frost; more birds for less damage, or more damage for less birds?

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Seems to be. Though, I'm still trying to figure out what they mean by "the combo is consumed for 0.5% health, instead of the usual damage bonus." Does that mean her mirror images don't do damage like other blue birds, healing the team instead? Or they do only base damage and the rest is turned into healing?

5. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

I think you'd need to think about Heavy Metal Annie's first evolution for this;

for every 2 hits (2 combo hits), the team health is restored for 1%.

So the max % you can get is 75%, so the most you can heal from your team health is 37.5%. (Or 38% rounding up.)

Redwing likes this.
  6. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

The gift white bird has the same ability, actually hers is even better, with 1% rather than 0.5 percent.

Attached Files:

7. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

So half an hour ago, the event holder changed from Winter Maiden to a Pirate event...

8. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Thanks for the detailed information. If the combo matters, more images will create more combo. So, the supernatural evo is better?

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Why can't Rovio show both event holders the same time? It is wee hours for some of us when event ends.

The 2nd bird? Is it the regular white Annie?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  10. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

So, when will the normal event starts? Thanks,

11. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Most likely the same time as every other in recent history, Wednesday at 0800 for me.

12. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Seems we are on the same time zone, CST.

13. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Thanks, that clears things up. HMA as one of those birds that pretty much went straight to the bench for me. I only put her on the field for gem pigs.
    Maybe... See Buds' answer for how consume combo will likely work for SMM. 4 on the field does give you better odds of consistently scoring 2 hits on the pigs. However, you're converting from a lower base damage, if I understand it correctly.

Event start time is around 10:00hrs Kilo time (UTC+10), 2019-01-01 as of my first post. So basically whenever your game usually clocks over to a new day for you. Not sure if this has been usual for the last few events, since I've missed start day for each one, but past events have always started late in the evening (around midnight). So either the event is starting earlier, or Rovio are continuing to follow a pattern with events starting when the server rolls over to a new day.

Buds likes this.
  14. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Their new day starts at 1800 in my time zone, 1900 when Daylight Savings is in effect, and that's just shy of 10 hours from now. The events generally kick off at 0800 which is just under 48 hours from now, although I have seen a few that started a few hours earlier, and in the old berry days they typically started about 5 to 6 hours earlier than current.

15. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I'm not ruling out a glitch, since the start time means the Pirate event is also much shorter than normal. However, given how early the leakers were able to start leaking pictures, it does look like Rovio pretty much bundled the event to run itself while they are on holidays. All I can say is keep cheking in once the new day starts. Either we'll have an event launch, or we wait until the usual time ;)

16. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

The software itself was programmed to display the next event early Monday morning (for me anyway), as that was their way of giving us advance notice like they said some updates back. Since then though the pirate landing mini events were thrown back in so when that banner pops up the other disappears, they could put a notice in the news section but that would be logical. Either way the pirate event is on and running for it's usual length so I think the Orthodox event will end up kicking off at the normal time.

17. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Seems besides herself, the Cenk Tosun Onis rage is the only prestige 5 star bird can benefit from her leader ability.

18. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Looks so. The pirate event is just a POC and not really worth working on.

19. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

I did not get to see the Event notifier before stupid pirate event started. What are the Event buffed birds going to be if you still have it or know. Thanks.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

FB_IMG_1545677076785.jpg

MAYBE.....