1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smelly Gannetts recruiting for 3 new members, discord not required

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Beaky Hatcher, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

Level 22, top 50 clan when full, looking for 3 new active members... Event priority and active PvP players. Request to join, thanks!!

2. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

Looking for 1 ACTIVE player before the Miffy event. We had one player go MIA....we are currently level 22, #29 overall in PvP (not that we're trying too hard LOL) - just request at the clan page and we'll add!!

Basic clan rules (in order of importance):
    1) 200xp/day or best effort if you're a newer player (we are working our way to level 25 so long-term, low contributors will get booted, all items below being considered)
    2) Play all events - you don't have to be 24/7 hardcore, but you have to make an obvious effort (for example - 300 tokens in a 5 day event is not what we call "active")
    3) Play your free MPDC daily - gem round is your choice (we consistently collect full reward)
    4) Let us know in chat if you're going to be away/on vacation/inactive - if not, 7 days is the limit (sometimes shorter if we're going into an event and haven't heard from you)
    5) Must play all events with SOME effort - wait, I said this one already right??? (yes, those gold tickets are very important to us and we DO win them consistently) :)
    6) Donate to clan perks when you can afford it (good for you with bird XP % and good for the team)
    7) Play PvP - not for us, but for you - the coins are key to getting the best team!
    8) Participate in chat - we're a talkative, fun bunch and it's good to share tips and tricks.

3. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

LEVEL 23 AS OF TODAY - 2 SPOTS OPEN
    We are not generally a trophy clan so don't stress about that (though we are generally in the Top 50 due to some very active players, myself included) - just be a cool team player, and you're welcome.

Basic clan rules (in order of importance):
    1) 200xp/day or best effort if you're a newer player (we are working our way to level 25 so long-term, low contributors will get booted, all items below being considered)
    2) Play all events - you don't have to be 24/7 hardcore, but you have to make an obvious effort (for example - 300 tokens in a 5 day event is not what we call "active")
    3) Play your free MPDC - gem round is your choice (we consistently collect full reward)
    4) Let us know in chat if you're going to be away/on vacation/inactive - if not, 7 days is the limit (sometimes shorter if we're going into an event and haven't heard from you)
    5) Must play all events with SOME effort - wait, I said this one already right??? (yes, those gold tickets are very important to us and we DO win them consistently) :)
    6) Donate to clan perks when you can afford it (good for you with bird XP % and good for the team)
    7) Play PvP - not for us, but for you - the coins are key to getting the best team!
    8) Participate in chat - we're a talkative, fun bunch and it's good to share tips and tricks.

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Hatchling

Thanks for the invite!

Beaky Hatcher likes this.
  5. Zimphodius

Zimphodius Hatchling

Hey I am interested in joining your clan. I’m a level 68 I get at least 11k pvp weekly and am almost 30k team power. In most events I get 2k+ event points. I’ve only been playing for a few weeks but am excited to continually get better. My name is Zimphodius and you can search and invite me to clan if I meet what you are looking for.

6. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

Zimphodius, you've been requested as we have an open spot this morning ... Hope you still want to join. :)

7. Zimphodius

Zimphodius Hatchling

Hey the spot must have been taken :/ let me know if a spot opens up again.

8. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

Hey Zimphodius.....yes, the spot got taken, I'm so sorry. I will send you another invite later tonight or tomorrow - I think we have a spot opening up soon.

9. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

You can request to join now Z.. ...

10. deboom

deboom Hatchling

Are you guys still looking for members. I'm a pretty active player and always finishing the event with all the individual rewards. Also can afford to donate gold to the clan and get the perks up.

11. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

Sure thing deboom .. .Watch for a request

12. Goody77

Goody77 Hatchling

Do you have any spots open? Would like to join. ID goody77

13. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

We are full now but send us a request and we will add you when we have a spot open ! :)

14. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

We have 2 spots open and 40 minutes until event......we are serious about winning! Come on in and join us!! FB and discord channel provided upon team join! (neither are mandatory, but available)